evening occasion

one evening around 5:15 pm, the sun was setting. it was a cold winters day. the light of the village glared from the buildings. kakashi was walking past the ramen shop book in hand when he heard naruto causing a rucas.

"as expected from the numbr one ninja in suprises. *sigh*" kakashi said warmfully under his breath. he adjusted his mask so that his lips bumps were noticeable from outside his mask. just in case he ran into his specil some1. just then, he heard a voice coming from the ramen shop. it wasn't naruto. hmm, who could it be kakashi wondered?

"naurto!! stop doing that your going to spill the broth on me!!! I don't have my spare clothes on me right now!!! " iruka said hastefully.

kakashi immediately blushed as the thought of iruka soaked in ramen beef broth entered his mind. if that's were to be the situation, he would have no choice but too help him. kakashi has extra clothes at his place. .. ..

just then, his thoughts were interrupted with the sharp sounds of narutos voice. "oh gee iruka I'm sorry I really didn't mean to do that.. I didn't think that wouldd happen.. dattebayo. sorry iruka sensi dattebayo"

kakashi stopped in his tracks. he knew what must haven happened. iruka must have gotten broth spilled all over him. maybe he could clean it for him..

kakashi immediately appeared behind the two causing the ruckus. "yo" kakashi said heatfully. immediately when he saw iruka his face turned a bright red. he wanted nothing more then to tear the clothes off of him in that indtant, but they had to get away from annoying kids like nurato first.

"oh kakashi hey. " iruka said with a light smile against his olive skin.  kakashi smirked hard enough to be able to see his lip bumps forming a smirk under his mask. that was the code he and iruka had made up years ago anytime they wanted to go have some alone time.

"hey naruto, I have to go get cleaned up. here's some money. it's all on me get how ever many bowls of ramen you want. don't hesitate to use all of the money. that should keep you busy for awhile aha. " iruka said with great wit and intentions.

"seeya nurato" kakashi said happyfully.

"seeya sensais! " naruto said happyfully.

Kakashi and iruka arrived at kakashis place. kakashi could hardly handle it anymore. that was the longest walk ever he thought to himself. the whole time he smelled the broth from iruka. he saw it dripping from his trouserrs.

he had finally had enough. just when they got inside and looked the door...

keep reading to find out what happens next! UWU