11 •

"Its almost disrespectful...that's a downgrade and you know it"

Estelle's pov*

The boys left to pick up recruits for the party and Cora and I got out food and drinks while Quinton, millie, William, cam, and Noah cleaned up a bit.

"So how many people are coming?" I asked.

"About 40...maybe 50" Cora said.

"I don't even know that many people's said.

"Well I do" she said, placing the cups down.

Then people started arriving. A lot of them were people from school but some of them were people I've never seen.

Then Louis walked in with some girl..the girl he cheated on me with.

"Hey elle this is my friend lulu" he said, introducing us.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi you're really pretty" she said.

"You too" I said, walking away.

The problem is she really was pretty and she seemed nice.

"They're here" I said to Cora and the rest of the group.

They looked past my shoulder and saw Louis and lulu with eachother.

"Well this night couldn't get any worse could it?" I asked.

"Yep it could" Noah said, pointing torward the drinks.

I looked over and some kid was pouring alcohol into the fruit punch.

"Whatever...im just gonna make the best out of it because you only turn 17 once" I said.

They nodded and we headed into the middle of the floor and started dancing.

"Now playing 2000s throwbacks!" The DJ said.

Then what makes you beautiful by one direction started playing.

"Here we go again with this song" Cam said smiling.

"What do you mean." Noah asked.

"When this song came out she would not stop singing it and we danced to it eveytime we came over and talking about her crush on Harry and Zayn" she explained to him.

"What about Niall and Liam and Louis?" William asked.

"I liked Niall and Louis and Cora liked liam and Harry they fought ALOT over Harry" she said.

"Wow, they're crazy" Noah said.

"Once a directioner always a directioner" I said, dancing to the song.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you..BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WOLRD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" I yelled.

"THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" Cora yelled.

"AND WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW!" Camille yelled.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" We all yelled in unison.

They played one direction songs for like 10 minutes and then baby by Justin beiber came on.

"I lowkey miss being younger, everything was so much easier and fun" I said.

"Right we wanted to be older so bad and now that we are older we wish we were younger and didn't rush our childhood" Rio said.

"Anyways I'm gonna go get a drink" I said.