13 •

"I wished you the best of all this world could give"

1 week later*

Louis's pov*

I woke up and heard people talking in the kitchen so I slowly got up and walked in to see who it was.

"Man she wouldn't even let me hit I dont understand why Luis wants her besides sleeping with her" a voice said.

It was Bryce and William.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why not?" Bryce asked.

"You just told Estelle you anwted her for her body, walked our when she said no and you think you're still welcome here?" I questioned.

"Well yeah since nothing happened" he said.

That made my anger boil over the top. I tackled him onto the floor and started punching him repeatedly.

"Louis get off!" William yelled trying to pull me off.

"It's 7 in the morning what- oh nevermind GET IT LOUIS" Cora said from the kitchen doorway.

Then I caught a glimpse of Estelle and I stopped right in my tracks.

"What is going on?" She asked.

"Well he was talking about you again and I couldn't hear anymore of it" I said.

Then Bryce got up and left.

"Are you hurt?" She asked.

"No im okay" I said.

Estelle's pov*

After the whole thing broke out with bryce Louis cleaned up and we sat in the living room.

"You guys know we only have a week left until school starts and Louis and them go back home?" Cora said.

"Ugh don't remind me" Louis said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Lately we've been getting closer and I realized that I am definitely still in love with him and willing to give him another chance.

"Ew we're gonna be juniors next year at least we get cars though" Quinton said.

"Im trying to go into the school year with a relationship" Camille said.

Noah glared at her.

"So what am I?" He asked.

She laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"My baby" she said.

"Aw that's so cute now shut up before I throw myself off a bridge" Cora said.

"You literally have a boyfriend" I said.

"You mean husband?" she said, correcting me.

"So who's the lucky man?" William asked.

"Jospeh Morgan duh who else?" she replied.

William then hot up and tackled her and they started play fighting.

"And this is where I exit myself" I said, getting up.

I went up to my bathroom and showered and then got dressed.

"You look really pretty" Louis said.

"Um no im wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt I look homeless" I said, sitting on my bed.

"Well homeless is a good look on you" he said.

"Well thank you" I said.

He smiled and suddenly his face got serious.