12 •

"Im not a toy to play with, not just a sight to see and my mind is worth it's weight in gold"

Estelle's pov*

I woke up in the arms of...bryce?

I looked around and saw that my friends were all dead asleep on the floor. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 11:15 am.

I got up and walked downstairs and there were people on the tables, counters, couches and floor.

I groaned and walked back upstairs to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face until I heard a loud snore. I jumped and turned torward the noise. I moved the shower curtain and Louis was sleeping in the bathtub.

I shook my head and went back to my room. I went into my bathroom and took a shower and got dressed into sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Up already?" I heard from my bed.

I turned around and bryce was sitting there.

"Yea...and I dont know why I always sleep past noon" I said.

He chuckled and stood up. He had on his boxers and hoodie.

"Omg where are your pants?" I questioned covering my eyes.

"Good question" he said.

I heard him shuffling around the room until he finally stopped.

"Well they aren't mine but I found some...you can move your hands now" he said.

I turned around and he was wearing some grey sweatpants. My mind instantly filled with thoughts but I ignored them.

"Okay when I find yours I'll wash them and give them back" I said.

"We've known eachother for years and you still cover your eyes when I get dressed" he said, smiling.

"Yea because I haven't seen you in like 2 months" I said.

"What? You saw me on the last day of school" he said.

"YEA 2 moths ago!" I said.

"Well yeah but we were texting like 3 days ago" he said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and walked put of my room and down to the kitchen.

"Goodnorning" I said to my mom.

"Goodmorning" she said, glaring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Besides the 3 dozen random kids laying around my house, nothing" she said, giving me a fake smile.

I shook my head and went around and woke eveyone up. Once eveyone was up they texted people and they got picked up. The last people left were Louis and lulu.

"Um..I have to take her home" he said, putting his jacket on.

"This concerns us why?" Bryce asked.

I gasped and slipped my hand over my mouth.

"I wasn't talking to you" Louis said, getting in his face.

I pulled them apart.

"Yea let's not do this right now. Louis got take her home or whatever" I said.

He stared at me and then grabbed her hand and they left.

"Why did you have to jump into that?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I could've handled it myself" I said.

He shrugged and went and sat on the couch.