Ron X Reader

(smut)

His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist as I watched the final minutes of class pass on the clock. Snape was paying extra attention to Harry and yelling at him whenever he had the chance. I found it quite difficult to concentrate due to the wetness that lay in between my legs. It was all Ron's fault, he had been running his hand up and down my leg all throughout class. His hand would creep up my skirt, stop right outside of my panties, and draw shapes all around my clit. Even when Snape had been close, he still continued to do it. 

All of a sudden, a piece of paper landed on my desk. 

What color are those little panties of yours?

-McLaggen 

Knowing Ron's temper with Cormac, I tried to hide the piece of parchment from him but he'd already seen it.

"What's that?" he whispered. I looked up at him and slid the provocative note on his side of the desk. He grabbed it and read the little slip before shoving it inside his pocket. 

"I'm going to fucking kill him," he scowled. My eyes widened at the blatant threat that had just left his mouth. He turned his head and shot a glare at Cormac who just chuckled at his antics. Soon enough, Snape had released us from his class only a few minutes late. Ron rose from his seat aggressively and rushed out of the classroom quickly towards Cormac. 

"Ron, stop it come on," I begged, trying my best to hold him back.

"I've already told you, next time that git tries you, I'm going to beat the shit out of him," he replied, angrily. He shook himself out of my grip and continued on his route. 

"CORMAC!!" he shouted, causing Cormac to turn around quickly. 

"What is it?" he replied, coolly. Ron grabbed him by his shirt and punched him square in the face. Blood spurted out of his nose and his lip had a huge cut on it. Ron continued to punch Cormac to the point where they were both on the floor. Cormac failed to even get a scratch on Ron while Ron was getting pulled back by Harry and Fred. A few more punches landed on Cormac's face before Ron stopped. Cormac's friends carried him to the hospital wing while I went over to see Ron. 

Blood covered his knuckles but luckily, he wasn't hurt at all. I cleaned up the blood with a simple cleaning charm and sat with him for a while. His face was calm but his eyes were still glistening with rage. 

"Come with me," he ordered as he stood up and grabbed me roughly. 

"Wait, where are we-,"

"Just come with me," he said, continuing with me to who knows where. I could tell that he was still angry by the way he walked and by his demeanor. He took me down countless corridors before we stopped in front of what looked like a supply closet. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked, curiously. He opened the door and pulled me in with him aggressively. The closet was pretty small but was weirdly empty. Ron was placing a silencing charm on the door as I continued to examine the room. He turned around and grabbed my hips roughly, crashing his lips onto mine. He backed me up against the wall and pulled my shirt over my head. His lips travelled to my jawline and eventually to the sweet spot on my neck. I moaned loudly as he sucked and nibbled the soft skin. His hand reached around and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor on top of my shirt.  He dropped down to his knees, pulling my skirt and underwear down along with him. He took my right leg and put it on his shoulder, completely exposing my soaking heat to him.

"Already wet for me, darling?" he asked, slyly. His tongue slowly began to move all around my clit as his fingers made their way toward my entrance. His middle finger slowly entered me and started at a quick pace. My hand was tangled in his red locks as my head was tilted up from the pleasure. Another finger was added and the pace quickened, which he knew drove me crazy. His tongue swirled around my clit as my release neared. My walls tightened around his fingers while he sped up his motions. My body shook and one last gasping moan left my lips as my orgasm washed over me. 

Ron stood back up and undressed himself while I was sat on the floor, trying to come down from my high. He came back over to me and helped me up from off of the floor. He grabbed the underside of my thighs, picked me up, and wrapped my legs around him. My arms were wrapped lazily around his neck as he positioned himself at my entrance. He entered me quickly, barely leaving me any time to adjust to his size. He pounded into me roughly, moaning quietly in my ear as he did so. 

"Oh, fuck, Y/n," he whispered. His hands moved to my ass where he gripped it harshly and pounded into me even faster. 

"You make me feel so good," he moaned. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as he praised me. Suddenly, his entire mood changed. He wrapped his hand around my neck and slammed me against the wall. His other arm gripped my waist tightly and he slammed himself into my body. 

"Tell me who you belong to," he demanded.

"Ohh fuc-"

"TELL ME WHO YOU FUCKING BELONG TO!!" he shouted. I struggled to speak with his hand wrapped tightly around my throat.

"You, Ron, I-I belong to you," I slightly stuttered. His lips reconnected with mine as small tears of pleasure formed in my eyes. He put me down, only to spin me around and push himself back into me from behind. He snaked his hand around my throat again and his other arm was holding me against the wall by my waist. 

"You. Fucking. Belong. To. Me." he repeated over and over.

"Only me, only me," he whispered. He pulled my head back and kissed me hungrily while still slamming into me from behind. 

"Holy shit," he gasped, "you're so perfect." He pushed into me so deeply, causing me to cry out in utter ecstasy.

"I love you so much, oh fuck," he whimpered quietly. He sped up one last time as our climaxes built up together. His strokes became more forceful, going the deepest inside of me as possible. Ron finished with a deep moan, I finished with a shaky breath. 

Ron cleaned us both up and carefully helped me up. He held my hand gently and led me out of the closet and into the corridor where it remained silent and empty. 

"Let's go get something to eat now, ok love?" he asked, kissing me on the forehead. I quietly nodded in response and headed to the Great Hall with him.