New Girl

Peters P

  Peters P.O.V.

  Today was the day.

  Aunt May said she was getting bored of us being by ourselves together ad thought maybe we should adopt someone to live with us or something like that.

  HERES THE THING.

  I am not really good with talking to other people.. I dont know how to explain it. 

  I  have hard times struggling talking to the teacher when she asks me a question and everyone turns to watch me answer, I struggle communicating with lab partners alot, and I most of all struggle with talking to girls.

  May nor me knows if its a girl or a boy.

  "Do they have to sleep in my room May?"

   "Yes, you sleep on a bunk bed Peter, stop being so.. selfish."

  Completely offended by May's response, I was about to say something until there was a knock at the door.

  Me and May quickly looked to the door while May excitedly rushed to the door without even checking who it was.

  There stood a tall white male about 6'6 or so.

  May and him started talking until I saw a figure behind the tallish man. 

  May pushed the man aside slightly to reveal a young girl.

  Damn. She looked so pretty. Why May....why.

  I knew I was gonna say something foolish, I couldn't think, I couldn't say anything, I just stood there like a brick.

  C'mon Peter, you can do this, you can do this!

  I looked back to her. She looked to be somewhere around 5'2, her hair was blonde with a wavy texture to it, and her face was just stunning.

  She was wearing a black pair of shoes, blue jeans, black tight shirt, and a jean jacket.

  "Omg Hi! Its so good to see you!" May said pulling her in a tight hug as she just stood there petrified with her eyes wide open standing there like she didn't know what to do.