That's Odd...

We chatted more and more with her about random things like the school I go to and how it is and stuff.

  She was in the shower still getting ready.

 Maybe May wasn't wrong about having more company in the house, this was nice.

  I decided on just telling Ned tomorrow at school and surprise him with the new friend.

  What if she doesn't want to sit by us? What if she finds me and Ned a bit weird? I mean... I dont know..

  Just then, I heard her get out of the shower.  She was wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt with lack leggings on.

  She passed me and sat on the bed.

  "Hey Peter?' She said.

  "Yeh?"

  "I just..... I feel bad o intruding you guys, I get that you might not want some random teenager in your room sharing a room with you.. they said I could leave in 4 weeks or so or its up to decide by May when... I dont know.. I feel very bad and... embarrassed ..." She said with her cheeks bright red.

  "No! I dont mind at all! I actually like the company..... why do you feel embarrassed?"

  "Its just.... I have been moving house to house for years after my parents had done a few things and have been moving to different houses all the time... you guys have been the nicest house ive been too and I just feel...embarrassed. Like im.. an intruder or something... I dont know.." She said stumbling out the words.

  "Trust me, your not an intruder, May just thought It was good to have someone around and y-you are the perfect person to be around, trust me...im glad you came." I said with a smile blushing a bit. Ugh. That was so cringe, I feel like Aunt May and her emotional speaking she does to me.

  I didn't know what else to say, so I went to go take a shower right after.

  ----- (<--- Those lines are time skipping lines.)

  As I came out of the shower, I but on my underwear and pants. Oh shit. I forgot my shirt in the room. 

  That's not a big deal right? She's probably not in there.

  As I walked into the room, what did I know, she was there. 

  It was a bit awkward her seeing me shirtless with only just a pants on.

  Maybe I should start wearing clothes to sleep instead of just underwear. Note that.

  "May w-w-wanted t-to know I-if you wanted to go to a Chinese restaurant I-if that's ok." She stumbled looking down at my abs, then back up at me. I could tell she was becoming shy, nervous, and couldn't look away at my stomach.

 I could tell she was becoming shy, nervous, and couldn't look away at my stomach

 (Pretend Ned is not in the background ;) )

 "O--ok.." I said.

  "Oh! Im so sorry.. I-Ill go out s-so you can change... how rude of me." 

  She got up too quickly for me to reply back and closed the door.

  I put on my shirt and hurried out.

  That was award and a bit embarrassing, I probably made her uncomfortable. Stupid. Stupid.

  "Change of plans guys! I just finished my famous lasagna and it taste so delicious!" May shouted out.

  I mean, I guess I was used to only one girl seeing me shirtless which was May, but she was my aunt and not some of 15 year old girl, but if it makes her feel comfortable, then let it be.

  ---

  It was a bit awkward just sitting there at the table eating. Scarlett tried not to make eye contact with me.

  Its not like I was fully nude, so why was that bothering her so much? 

  I quickly finished and put my plate away and got ready for bed. If anything, it was one of the most awkward situations I have ever been in with a girl.

  I'd say though, she fascinated me a lot, cause she was a lot like me. We had the same personalities and got along so easily too.

  As I finished brushing my teeth, I was really tired of doing all of that patrolling the other night and wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible.

  I got up on the top bunk and tried falling asleep.

  -----

  I woke up late on to noises, not like May's loud music that my spider-sense tells me not to worry about, but this. Now it was telling me to worry about something now and I could just feel that something was wrong.

  I looked under to see Scarlett shifting left to right. All of a sudden, she screamed and darted up which I did too the same. All of a sudden, I heard little cries. She was crying? Why was she crying?

  I jumped down to her level.

  "Hey. Hey. Hey. Why are yo crying?" I said trying not to be annoyed cause I was woken up, but I was still curious.