My Mark

The next morning I woke up bed with Wyatt fast asleep.

•I don't remember going to bed last night?•

I slowly get out of bed and see I'm still in the clothes from last night. I walk over to Wyatts grabbing his yellow hooded shirt. When I put it on it's huge, Wyatt is about 5'9 I'm 5'3. I look for some type of shorts but there's nothing so I leave my thong underneath with nothing else. I was about to walk out when Wyatt woke up.

Wyatt: And where do you think your going?
Erin: What do you mean?
Wyatt: I saw you, you got nothing underneath that.

He looks me up and down.

Erin: I have underwear... I don't have any clothes here they are all at my parents house.

I look down upset.

Wyatt: Babygirl, I will not let you walk around the den like that with all the unmated wolves out their. Even if your the Alpha I'm not every male has a chance to have you even if we're soulmates.

I walk over sitting next to him, he grabs my hips throwing my on top of him as he sits up.

Erin: Then how do I show them I'm yours?

He smirks. I look at him confused when he suddenly kisses me. But this time I could feel the sparks, I could feel them. Last time they were at his strong was when I first meet Wyatt. He starts to leave my lips and kissed my cheek, then goes along my jaw making it to my neck. He goes along my collarbone and I start to feel his fangs scrap across my skin a little. But it didn't hurt it made more sparks fly through me. Suddenly he stops and looks at me. I whine and he laughs.

Erin: Why did you stop?
Wyatt: Because I want your permission.
Erin: For what?
Wyatt: To mark you, to show everyone that you belong to me and only me.
Erin: How do you mark me?
Wyatt: I have to bite you... I promise I'll make it as soft as possible.

He looks at me scared and I nod. I want to be with Wyatt, forever. He softly kissed my collarbone and I feel his fangs sink into my skin a little. I let out a soft moan, he made it sound as if it was gonna hurt but it feels amazing. I feel his fangs sink in completely and I can't stop myself, I moan again not so soft. He brings his head up looking me in the eyes smiling. My blood was on his fangs but I didn't care, I kissed him with so much passion. I was so happy in the moment I didn't realize what I was doing. I was taking things far, farther than I've ever been. But Wyatt pulled away.

Wyatt: Baby we can't.

I take a few deep breathes.

Erin: Why not?
Wyatt: It's just different for us wolves, I promise one day but not yet. I want it to be special, I want you to be ready.
Erin: I am ready.
Wyatt: No your not.

I snuggle my head into his chest.

Wyatt: Your still bleeding.

I look down and see blood around my mark. There were two holes and in between was Wyatts initials WL. I stand up and grab a leaf wiping the blood off my chest.

Wyatt: Do you want to go and get some of your clothes so you can officially move in?

I look back smiling.

Erin: Yes yes yes!!
Wyatt: Ok get ready and we can go.

I giggle and jump around. I grab one of Wyatts fur vest and asked Willa for a pair of her pants. I walk out of the room and all of the male wolves look at me. Wyatt growls and I slap him.

Erin: Hush.

I walk past them all holding Wyatts hand. When we get outside we head towards my parents house.

Wyatt: I didn't like them all staring at you like that.
Erin: Well that's the point of the mark, they will now know I am already taken.
Wyatt: But they can't even see it, for all they know you just smell like me.
Erin: I'll show it but I don't want my parents to see it.
Wyatt: Ok.

We make small talk while we're walking until we are standing right In front of the house.

Wyatt: Ready?
Erin: It's not or never.

We walk to the front door and knock. My mom answers it.

Mom: Erin?! Oh god Erin!

She hugs me.

Erin: M-mom?

I feel the tears come out of my eyes as I throw my arms around her.

Mom: Where have you been I've been so worried.
Erin: Dad didn't tell you?
Mom: Tell me what?

My dad then enters the room.

Dad: Hunny who's at the door?

He walks over and sees me with Wyatt.

Dad: Erin.. why are you here.
Erin: I'm here for my stuff.
Mom: W-what? Why?
Erin: You didn't tell her?
Dad: I thought she might want to her it from the disappointment herself.

Wyatt growls and he backs up.

Mom: Hunny why would you even say that!?
Erin: Mom I'm a werewolf. An Alpha actually.

She looked at me but there was no emotion, not shocked or anger.

Mom: Come with me you two.

We walk inside when she starts to walk towards my room. My dad was following. She opens the door but before my dad walked him she stopped him.

Mom: No.
Dad: What?
Mom: I said no, this is private.

She walks in and closes the door in his face. She then walks to my closet and grabs a black box that has been there for as long as I can remember.

Erin: What is that?
Mom: This is everything I got with you.
Erin: What do you mean 'got'?
Mom: Erin, I'm not your real mom.