He Helped Me

Addison: I think you've got the wrong people.
Zed: Uh, Eliza? What are you doing?
Eliza: Let's smash our Z-bands and zombie out. We can use our strength to fend them off.
Zed: We can't lose control. We are not monsters.

Wynter: Our razor sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood. Too much?
Willa: Wolves! On my command!
Wyatt: Willa. We can't go to war
with the whole town.We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert.
Erin: I hate it when you're right.Wolves, stand down.Okay.Sorry.We werewolves so admire
your town, and we just came here to join your school.
Bucky: What? They can't join our school.
Coach: Technically the Forbidden Forest is within the school district.
Addison: So, welcome to Seabrook!

The wolves kinda smile. I squiggle out of Addisons arms and run out of the gym right into the bathroom. My vision blurs, I stumble around until I meet the floor. I lay back against the wall trying to catch my breath but I can't. Just then I heard the door open and walks in the hot now werewolf boy.

Wyatt: Hey are you ok?
Erin: Y-you can't be I-in here.

I say as best as I can. He walks over next to me and sits down grabbing me hand. I feel the sparks go through my body again, almost as if it was electricity. I look in his eyes and he looks at mine confused.

Wyatt: Just breath ok? I'm right here.

His words bring me some kind of comfort and I start to slow my breath down.

Wyatt: There you go, feel better?

I nod slightly trying to get up.

Wyatt: Wooo slow down there your still gonna be a little loopy.

I get to my feet and stumble but he caught me holding me up by my waist, sparks fly through me.

Erin: T-thanks

I feel the heat from my red cheeks and look down trying to hide it. He chuckles and I see a smirk pop up on his face.

•Cute•

He helps me walk out of the bathroom when we walk Into the rest of the wolves.

Willa: Wyatt what are you doing?

She says looking at me a little disgusted. I ignore it and realize she said his name was Wyatt.

Wyatt: She has the hair and when she ran out she looked like she needed some help.
Willa: Whatever, you said you saw one in the forest is this her?
Wyatt: Yes.
Willa: Ok we will deal with them both but don't get too attached there is only one Great Alpha.
Erin: Sorry to interrupt but what is going on? why are you here? What is a great alpha?
Wyatt: We will explain everything with time.

I nod walking away from the wolves feeling them stare as I go.