The Real Me

Spencer's POV:

"I'm so sorry for what happened. Maybe we can hang out sometime?"

"Sure, I guess"

"Here's my number and uh,call me later." I feel the blushing on my face. I walk away quickly so that she doesn't notice. Why am I so awkward?

Ryliee's POV:

" Well that was really odd" says Ilana. I snap out of my transe because his eyes are mesmerizing. He has the face of an angel I think.

"I dont think so... When should I call him? I don't want to seem desperate and call early but I don't want to seem forgetful and call too late."

" I think you should call him at like, 7 because he should be done with dinner by then, right?" Ilana says as if shes a counselor. She kind of is I guess.

"Okay then." The bell rings and we are off to class. I don't have next period with Ilana so I walk by myself. I have to think about her advice because what would I even say?

LATER THAT NIGHT

Spencer's POV:

I was waiting for the call. Every. Second. Staring at my phone. She called at 7:03 exactly and I picked up right away. "Hey Ryliee! How are you?" I was happy she couldn't see my face because I had already started to blush.

"Hey, I'm good. Why did you want me to call you? Is something wrong?"

"No, no nothings wrong. I wanted to tell you something."

"Well what are you waiting for?!" she chuckled making sure she sounded cute.

"I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date."

"Why couldn't you ask me this in school? Are you embarassed of me or something?" Spencer could hear her starting to tear and frown. It made im feel really bad.

"No, I just wanted to tell you somewhere else because of your friends. They kind of butt in a lot"

"Okay well if that's the case, then yes, I will go on a date with you."