Is he actually different?

Spencer's POV
I didn't even know that she was there!
I'm so stupid sometimes... Well maybe everyday I am.
Why does love have to be so hard?
I started to run after Ryliee as fast as I could without being caught and I saw the tears in her eyes and the pain and hurt in her face. Why do I have to be such an idiot! I tried to talk, but she would shut me out every time I tried.
"YOU SHOULD'NT PUT ME THE MIND SET THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN ME AND THEN GO AND KISS MY BEST FRIEND, IDIOT!" She finally screams at me. Her tone of voice makes me want curl up into a ball and cry to death. Why? Why is this so hard? I figured there was no chance of us having a descent conversation, so I got up and left.
As soon as I left, I could hear weeping from her beautiful blue eyes. I was wishing I could take those tears right off her face and have her wrapped up in my arms, telling her that everything will be alright. But I can't.
Ryliee's POV:
I had no choice but to scream at him, I mean what choice did I have? I had all these mixed emotions inside my head and my body.
I mean he kissed my best friend... WHO DOES THAT.?
I wished he was different than his friends. I wish.
But there's a little hope inside of me that he is different. I hope he would've came and hugged me and told me everything was going to be alright, but I guess not.
-
I keep coming back to the same thing in my mind.
Why am I so worried to lose him, when he's not even mine?
I repeat that in my mind like a Taylor Swift album on repeat.
But it doesn't change my thoughts.
-
I still know that he's different.
And I will prove my thoughts.

NEXT DAY
Spencer's POV:
I stared at her across the lunchroom, not knowing what to do. I barely ate anything. Why?
I know what I have to do, I know I'm gonna regret this later. But I mean what choice do I have?
I go to her table and kiss her. I couldn't take it anymore.
She takes it by surprise, but when I release, her big blue eyes are staring right into mine, like she's never seen eyes before. I get the warm feeling that everyone talks about. The feeling of home and love.
-
Ryliee's POV:
"That idiot is coming over here" My friend Ilana says to me.
You see, I never really introduced you to her. She's basically my social and love life councilor. She loves telling me the people that are basically "in love with me"
But not really.
-
Then comes Spencer. He takes me by surprise and comes and kisses me. When he releases, I can now feel that he's different.
Ilana interrupts me in my "moment" and screams over the table "Well he's not a Daniel that's for sure!"(long story!)
-
He gives me a smile, that I've been wanting for and he walks away.
I feel the feeling.
A feeling I don't want to ever forget.
He's different.
And I hope he always will be.