Chapter 4

* Hey guys I am really sorry for taking so long to update I promise I want do it again but I will give you a reward! If you would like to be a part of the story just inbox me or leave a comment.

*The next day*  

*Ella's pov*

 Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep

This is the most annoying thing I wake up to in the morning; the alarm clock. As I turn it off I see the time WHAT!? It's already 12:30 what in the world I have to go tell Gaby.

As I was getting ready I kept thinking of my mother had said to me yesterday. It can't be true I can't be from England, can I?

OMG! Snap out of it Ella your mother couldn't lie to you like that.

20 minuets later I was finally done. I drove to gaby's house

*Gaby's house*

Just go and tell her that's all I was saying to myself.

"Hey Gaby" I say not so enthusiastically. 

"Hey, what's up" omg she's realised 

"Nothingijustfoundoutthatiwasadoptedyesterday"I say quickly 

"WHAT!?!?!?!"  

"Nothing i just found out that i..." she cut me off  

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME,  how did you find out about it? Who tolld you?" Ok that's a reasonable question.  

"My 'mother' told me" I say air quoting 'mother' 

 So after I told her we ate ice-cream and more unhealthy things. We cried, we cried a lot.

"Oh my god that was so funny" Gaby said will laughing, we where going through our old photos.  

And then my phone rang  

"Sorry Gaby I have to take this" I said to her will she looked at the screen it read, she nod her head.  

"Hello?" I say  

"Where are you?" Well, she wants to get straight to the topic  

"At Gaby's, why?" I ask still calm  

" I have your ticket for London.." Ticket? London? 

"You're leaving in two days" she continued "You have to come and pack your bags" and then she hung up.

"What happened?" Gaby said so I told her.

*Sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I hate it waiting for a story too*

If you want to be a part of the story all I need you to do is fill this form out and message it to me or leave it as a comment below.

 Name: Real or fake  

Nickname: What you friends call you  

Age: Must be 18, in the story 

Personality: Tell me more about yourself

And tell me what you want you character to look like.

Picture of Ella on the side ->