Chapter 5

*OMG sorry to keep you waiting but I started school again so it's going to be harder to update but I am making a new fan-fiction that is called 50days! So if you want to be part of it, the Twitter page is @50_days_wattpad so can ask me questions.

Now I'm at home with my "mother" packing. I am not going to lie I am scared, scared of what my parents are like. What if they don't like me? Or my sister what if she doesn't know that I am going to be staying with them I don't want her to hate me......

*5 hours later*

I am at the airport and the only person I ever called mum left, just left like I was nothing. Nothing she ever cared about.

My plane leaves in 2 hours so I have time for some shopping because I had only packed my summer clothes and if I'm going to be staying in London I will need some winter clothes as well, so I start my shopping.

Okay so my shopping is over with very fast, I was done within an hour, so now I am just about to get some Coffee. I will be off to London soon.

As I was walking into the coffee shop, something hit me and I felt to the floor. As I got up I see is a girl running off and screaming "Sorry."

                                                                                                                                                                So that girl. The one that nearly killed me, is named Mia and she is going to London too! We have already become really close.

*So this is just a filler, I don't know if you people like it so please comment, vote and if you want fan.