Chapter 2

*Ella's POV*

So gaby can't decided what to pack, and to be honest I'm not really paying any attention. Why? Because my mum had just called me and told me she had to talk to my but it's not what she said it's how she said it.

*Gaby's POV*

So I'm going to London (British accent) and with my unbiological sister a.k.a Ella. But she's not helping me and I need to know what clothes to take with me.

"Ella Hello! Wake up" I shout I bet you the whole street could hear me.

"Yeah... What" she says dumbfounded.

"Nothing" I say sarcastically "Just that I don't know what to get with me" I say angrily.  

"Oh yeah well get" she paused and got up and walked over to my closet "This, This, This and this" she continued, chucking a pile of clothes at me.

*Ella's POV*

After an hour we are just chilling out and watching tv when my phone rings.

"Hello, mum?"

"Hey, sweetheart are you still at gaby's house?"

"Yeah"

"When are you getting home"

"I will be there in about 20 minutes"

"Ok" she replies before hanging up.

"Hey gaby I have to go I will she you tomorrow"

~*~*~*~

                                                                                                                                                          *Unknown POV*

She's going tofind out! I have changed my mind I don't want her to know just yet.

Why? Why did you give her up for adoption?

Why?

Why?

 Why? 

~So tell me what do you think about this chapter.