I'm The One Leaving This Time

I woke up early the next day so I could go to Wolverhampton and get a hotel to stay at. Crap! I need some money for hotels and food and stuff! I quickly dressed in some black sweatpants with a tank top and a zip up jacket before I walked down the hall to Josh's room and opened it slowly. I walked over to the bed quietly and prodded his shoulder lightly. 

"Josh, Josshhhh, Josshhhh!" I whisper-shouted. 

"Huh what?" he asked groggily. 

"I need money for the trip you dim wit, and you also need to drive me to the airport," I said quietly. 

"Look in my suitcase, there should be a envelope with some money in it, take it all I have more in my wallet," he mumbled as he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. I opened his suitcase and grabbed the envelope and stuck it in my suitcase as he got dressed, well put a shirt on at least, and grabbed a suitcase and stuck it in my aunts car before taking me to the airport. 

"Thanks Em you have no idea how much this means to me," he said as he hugged me at the security gate. I hugged him back tightly, smirking slightly. 

"It's weird, this time I'm the one leaving," I laughed causing him to let out a small chuckle. He loosened his grip on my keeping one around my shoulders as he kissed my fore head and then gave me a push towards the gate. I smiled and waved as I got in line and they checked my begs and carry on. I sighed as I got on board and settled into my aisle set, nerves filling my stomach as the flight attendants went over the safety procedures and we buckled our seat belts and started the flight. 

********** 

I woke up feeling confused and aching from the position I fell asleep in. I stretched as much as I could in the small space before I noticed we were about to land. I felt the nerves settling in again as they gave a reminder to fasten the seat belts and not to get the carry on items until the plane has landed. I took a deep breath as I checked for the money and addresses and all my other necessities as we touched down and they gave a final announcement before we were allowed off. I grabbed my carry on and pretty much bolted off the plane waiting at the baggage claim to grab my three suitcases and then I hailed a taxi. The taxi driver was obviously a smoker and was angry I interrupted his poor wittle nap, (note the sarcasm) and started the meter before he even started to drive away from the airport. He dropped me off at a reasonable looking hotel and drove off leaving me with my thoughts. 

"Hello! Welcome to Wolverhampton, how may I help you?" the perky desk attendant asked. 

"Thank you, I'd like one room please, I'm not sure how long I will be staying..." I trailed off. She nodded and had me sign a paper before handing me a key to a room on the forth floor. I thanked her and walked to the elevator and found my room, 427, and opened it. It was nice, a queen size bed with red sheets, a mini fridge, microwave, reasonable sized bathroom and a set of drawers underneath the T.V. I unpacked some of my clothes before I went to a local convience store to grab some necessities such as food, obviously, some drinks, shampoo, a hairbrush, extra deodorant, and a movie, checked out, and went back to the hotel to waste my time watching the Titanic, until I met Liam the next day. 

********** 

I woke up earlier than I should have and groaned. I sighed and decided to take a shower and eat before I headed out. When I finished my shower I slipped on some skinny jeans, a black tee that read 'What are you looking at? My face is up there' with a arrow on it and grabbed Josh's old hood that I stole from him and slipped it on. I applied some eyeliner before I headed downstairs and ate breakfast delaying meeting up with Liam, not helping my nerves at all. I sighed before dumping part of my waffle in the trash and walked out to hail a taxi, this time receiving someone much better than yesterday. I gave him the address of Liam's apartment and tried not to panic. When he arrived I took a deep breath, payed him, and walked up to Liam's apartment and knocked on the door with a smile plastered on my face.

A/N So i promise that the story gets better so please dont give up on me lol. i will probably update once a week my loves! happy reading! please vote comment and fan!