Josh Is Home?

My name is Emily Devine, the sister of the famous Josh Devine, the drummer for One Direction. He travels all over the world and I stay at my family's farm outside of London in the country side. I'm 19, almost 20. I have brown hair, green eyes, and I'm short for my age only being 5'6". Josh loves to tease me about my height and I tease him about... Nothing... I'm getting there! So the story begins...

_______________________________

I was out at one of the many barns on our property with my lucky chestnut horse named Twix. At the moment I was taking care of the chickens that we had on the farm before my phone rang, causing the chicken to start clucking and freak out. I hurried out of the chicken hut and answered the phone call from my mother.

"Helloooo?"

"Emily! Something's wrong with your father! Hurry up to the house please!" Her voice sounded panicked and I hung up and jumped onto Twix and rode up to the house as fast as she could. I quickly hopped off of Twix before she came to a complete stop and ran inside and saw my dad sitting at the table.

"Dad? I thought you were hurt?"

"SURPRISE!" Someone jumped out of the hallway behind me and picked me up causing me to scream and laugh as Josh picked me up.

"Oh my god you're home!" I exclaimed and hugged him as tight as I could, glad I got to see him, "I thought you guys were on tour a little longer?" I questioned and noticed that his face fell.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about that..." He trailed off.

"Ice cream?"

"Ice cream" he agreed. We grabbed our money, I put Twix back inside the horse barn and started up my 1996 dodge ram 1500 as Josh hopped in the passenger seat.

"Explain."

"One Direction is on a "break" " he stated slowly, putting quotation marks around the word break.

"They broke up?"

"Not exactly," he says as we pull into the local ice cream parlor named Devine Ice cream, okay maybe our family owned it...

"So what exactly is wrong?"

"They need time apart, I'm not exactly sure what went down but everyone's upset with each other besides Harry and Niall. I need your help."

"What?"

"You're gonna help me get them back together," he says before he ordered for us as I got a booth by the window.

"How am I gonna do that? I hardly know them?"

"Which is exactly why they'll tell you, you won't judge them or spread rumors, they know you are trustworthy and I know you can help," our ice creams arrived and we quickly dug in.

"How am I supposed to do this? I don't know where they are, how am I gonna get to them?"

"I have plan tickets and addresses,"

"But I don't have money for food and hotels and other transportation,"

"I do. Emily. Stop fighting it, you can do this, if something goes wrong call me, I can help, but you're gonna be the main person to start getting them back together, I need you to do this for me, please?" He pleaded with me. I sighed and nodded, hoping I wouldn't fail him and I could do this for him. He's helped me so much, it's the least I could do.

____________________________

Okay guys I am started to do major editing and I plan on updating new chapters by the end of September. Thank you to those of you who stayed tuned and stayed patient with me! I really appreciate it and I love you guys :)

-star