Chapter 7: A Deadly Funeral

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't find Sara at the store, but I might know where she is. At least... I hope she's there
--------------------------------------
I ran through the streets of Silent Hill, looking for Sara. Now I had to find two people, which is upsetting me but I can't let angry get to me because it's not a good time. As I kept running, I notice a gate which I knew I found the right place and hopefully Sara is there. I approached the gate and slowly opened it, looking around with my Desert Eagle out and even checking my ammo. Luckily I didn't need to use it... Yet. I just walked forward into the fog. I heard nothing but silence, probably except my footsteps but that's when I heard what seems to be a whimper? Or a cry? I don't know but I moved a bit faster and that's when I saw a figure kneeling down in front a gravestone.

Y/n:"shit... Not Sara. Excuse me? Have you seen a blonde girl, wearing a police outfit? Probably in her early 20's?"

??:"it's gonna come for you... And you will die. You better run away boy-"

Y/n:"what will? What the Hell are you talking about?!"

??:"it's starting... Better run boy"

Y/n:"son of a bitch... Not again.

I had no choice but to quickly leave from the cemetery, the siren was going off and the whole damn place was gonna change. The Ashes stopped falling and was replaced with rain. Lightly sprinkles of rain at least. But it was still unsettling, knowing that something or someone is gonna come after me in the midst of chaos. The crazy woman also smiled at me creepily, thinking that I was gonna die.. if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna go down fighting. But yeah, I wanna survive this shit ass of a place. This place is a Hellhole for the damned only.
--------------------------------------
Chapter 8: The Big Boss (coming soon)

A/n:"also I just want to say sorry if this chapter is short, I'm setting up alot of stuff for dinner today and it's important for my family. Have a blessed day and Peace out