Chapter 2

When I arrived at the prison with dr. Yearwood Marshall was waiting for me along with two other guards. One on each side of him. When I stepped out of the front of the volvo a smirk rose to his face.

"Hey babe, I missed you " He purred. I returned it with a flinch.

"What's wrong?" His smirk turning into a frown

"Well, lets see, first of all you raped me for six months, almost killed me about three times a day and held me captive for a year! So yeah I wonder what's wrong!

"Baby I-" I would never get to hear what he was going to say because the two officers dragged him away.

"I hope you rot in there!" I scream at him. He look up at me like a kicked puppy

"We're over Marshall." And at that I strided away with dr. Yearwood on my heels.

"Because of your unfortunate past we're gonna have to assign someone to live with you for a while. To make sure that you eat properly because of your anorexia and to make sure there's no suicide attempts. His name is Tim, he's eighteen and also gay. I thought it would be some good information for you to know."

Dr. Yearwood handed me a head shot. He had light brown hair, perfect tan skin and chocolate eyes.

"Beautiful" I muttered under my breath.

"Pardon?" Asked the doctor.

"N-nothing" I stuttered blushing a little.

The rest of the an awkward silence hung in the air. When we arrived back at the hospital standing at the receptionist desk was him. The sex god that would be living with until I turn 18.

"Hey" he said with a grin "I'm Tim, and I'm guessing your Lannie it's nice to meet ya!" He said smiling and handing out a hand to me. I shook and smiled shyly.

This might not be bad after all. I thought and smiled for the first time in months.

---------------------------------------------------- I AM SOOOO SORRRYYY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!!! I didn't really know how to continue but I hope that you like it!

Please comment and vote! :)

Yours truly; sheik567