Chapter 4

"Ahh total bliss" I muttered to myself leaning over the windowsill to poor my gunk out into the flower box hanging outside the window.

"Okay I have no clue how old people can do this for months on top of a cold mountain, officially bored." I say to myself.

So I take out my phone and text my best friends Chay-Leigh, Cat and Jayne. They were my friend from school but even when Marshall pulled me out me out we still kept in touch.

--------------30 minutes later-------------

A knock on the apartment door woke me from my dreamless sleep. I could hear high pitched squealing even before I opened the door. When I did I was attacked first by Cat, then Shay-Leigh then Jayne.

"Jesus girls!!" I shout over they're high pitched squealing and blabbering. "Would ya shut up for like two goddamn minutes?!?!"

They fell silent.

"What no hello?" We stare at each other in awkward silence for three seconds And all bust out laughing hysterically.

"Come on in guys." I say beckoning them into my apartment. "Welcome to my humble abode." I say gesturing to the penthouse apartment

"Wow!" Exclaims Jayne twirling around into the centre of the penthouse.

"Yeah, the court decided that it wasn't a good idea to stay in the old apartment so they bought Tim and I a penthouse in Victoria. And of course they pay the bills. It's what my parents said they wanted if they died before I turned eighteen." I replied

"So like its only you that lives here with that sex god? How the hell can you contain yourself?!" Cat asks in astonishment

"Well, it's not easy." I say slyly." Come on you crazy bitches," I say playfully." We'll be late."

-----

"And where exactly are we going again?"

Cat asks for like the umpteenth time in five minutes.

"Calm your tits, we'll be there soon." Jayne says growing inpatient with the constant questioning.

"Hey whose that?" Chay asks showing me a picture of Tim, my cousin Jace and I on my phone.

"The guy in the middle is my cousin Jace, that's me on the left and Tim on the right."

"Huh" she says handing me back my phone.

"We're here!" Exclaims Jayne giddily.

We all got out my jet black corvette. Yes I'm 14 and have a corvette. SUE ME!

Anyway we all made our way into the coffee shop when I stopped frozen in fear. There at the counter was my first guardian after my parents died the wicked bastard of the west himself, Jordan Michaels.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Authors notes]

Hey hey! So I decided that I'm gonna put a LOT of conflict in Nicholas's life. So be prepared my pretties!

I will be uploading every week so ya know

I love you all! Yours truly; the gayest 13 year old alive sheik567