ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST TEN

welcome back polar bears and welcome to contest ten! be creative and have fun with this round. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

type | book cover.

title | stop the stars.

subtitle | " i cannot stop the stars that fall."

author's name | bluxbearyy ( don't forget your watermark. )

genre | adventure.

sub-genre | thriller.

synopsis | once upon a time, in an ancient and deep forest, there lived a very sad princess who had been chased away from her home by the mad hunter , an evil being with a black cloak and crooked teeth. the princess traveled alone as no creature in the forest wanted to help her . she wandered the deep and dark forest all by her lonesome self with only her shiny gold crown that sat atop her head to give her company. one day, the princess found an old cottage surrounded by the beautiful nature . the princess and her crown settled in the cottage for the night and the night became days and the days became months until she finally called the old cottage her home . her and her crown lived happily in the cottage together, until one day she woke up and found her crown cracked and broken into a million pieces on the floor . as much as she tried to polish it and clean it , the crown was truly gone . she felt even more lonely without her crown, until one day she found two little goblins living under neath the cottage . the goblins were mischievous and fun little creatures who grew very close to the princess . they were three peas in a pod and the princess was lifted from the darkness in her life, but her happiness didn't last long as she fell back into a deep depression and she grew violent with the little goblins until one day the thin line that held the princess snapped and attempted to kill brother goblin which ended in the brother goblin stabbing her in self-defense, killing her and in her final breathes she reassured the goblins that it was going to be okay . and that is how the goblins saved the princess.

faceclaims | designer's choice.

ideas | a broken crown, a boy and a girl surrounded in flowers, a princess and two goblins.

due date | february 10th, 2021.

If you are joining comment your favorite fictional character below and tag five designers who might be interested.