-Caught, Again-

Jonah POV

I couldn't help but smirk mischievously as I knock on the big oak door of the house currently holding a party. You could hear the music three doors down. The yard was littered with drunk teens and plastic red cups that used to be filled with what they are now intoxicated with. A preppy blonde girl opens the door giggling and then she gasps.

"Jonah, baby, you made it!" Her screechy voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I nod and step in and brush past her. I grab a beer and try and find Joey. I look around the crowded room sipping the bottle of alcohol and then I see a familiar face.

Estelle?

Her head is in her phone, her face illuminated by the bright screen. She's probably reading on her phone..

I chuckle lightly and then I see Joey smiling at me. I smirk back and then slowly walk over by him.

"Hey, man. When did you get here?" He asks briskly.

I shrug. "A few seconds ago." He nods and then his eyebrows raise and his face lights up.

"It's that chick I've been trying to get in bed for like two days." He exclaims. It's the girl from the door.

Ugh.

"Nice, go for her." I pat his back and walk off.

This party is lame..so far.

----------

"Jonah..I-I dunno." Brooke stammers out. I kiss her neck and trail my hand up her arm.

"It'll be fine, c'mon babe." I whisper. She steps one small step back but nods.

I smirk against her skin.

Soon we both have bare upper bodies and its pretty heated.

I kiss her bottom lip and then trail kisses down her neck just as we footsteps nearing.

"Jonah..do you hear that?" Brooke asks freezing.

I continue, "Sshh, baby." I whisper.

She tries to sit up but I don't budge. The footsteps are louder.

"Jonah, we have to hide." She warns. I groan, but keep going. "Jonah!" She yells.

The door swings open just as I yell, "Shut the fuck up!!" Brooke is taken aback and guess who stands at the door jam.

Estelle.

"The hell?!" She exclaims.

I stand up and throw Brooke her clothes. "Uh.." Brooke tries.

"I-I'm sorry." Estelle stammers a bit and cowers back. I pull my shirt over my head and storm out of there.

I reach the last step of the stairs and somebody pulls my wrist back. I turn around and see Brooke standing there. I roll my eyes.

"Hey, let's just go back to your place?" She says smiling a bit.

I consider this, and pass on this opportunity. "Nah, I'm good." I say.

Brooke jerks back and gives me a small growl.

I roll my eyes again.

Dumb blondes.

A/N:

Hey guys. Olivia here! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I got grounded and I couldnt. So, yeah. It's short, but I hope you enjoyed. I'll make my chapter longer next time.

Have a great day/night! Love ya!

xoxo -Olivia ✌️💙