Light smut

Sasuke was sitting on the couch in the living room taking with kiba, sai, kakashi, hinata, Sakura and shikamaru they where all talking while watching tv. Narutos door then opened everyone got quite they all thought Naruto would come out but instead it was neji.

"Mr. Uchiha Naruto would like to speak with you."

"Hn" Was all sasuke said before getting up everyone went back to taking, Neji stepped out the way so sasuke could get threw the door then walked out and closed the door behind him out so they could be alone.

"Yes sir" sasuke said standing up straight he knows that he had been dating Naruto for a while but he didn't want to risk his life for calling him out his name. Narutos friend of 7 years came over and called him 'Naruto' instead of 'sir' and Naruto had shot his like it was nothing after that day sasuke never even thought about calling his name.

"Come here" Naruto said in this voice sasuke couldn't even explain but he know for sure it send a chill up his spine. Sasuke started to walk slowly not knowing if he was about to walk into his own death. He saw Naruto eyes look him up and down slowly went he got to Naruto he was about to sit on the couch in till Naruto grabbed him by his hips and put him on his lap. Sasuke was shocked so his body tenced up.

"Relax your body"

Sasuke did as told and relax now his back way on narutos chess he felt narutos hands on in thigh one hand started to squeeze his thigh the other His dick his hand started to move back and forth causing sasuke to give a small Moan.

H-hah M-more

He could feel Naruto smirking his hand kept moving sasuke laid his head on narutos shoulder. He heared his zipper go down when the cold air hit his member his breath when short for a second or two his then felt narutos warm hand start to pump up and down over and over and over again picking up the paste each time.

"Y-yes fuck l-like that."

Naruto started to move his hand faster he could feel that sasuke was about to climax

F-fuck I'm coming AHHHH

He came hard in narutos hand he was trying to catch his breath when he heared naruto say something.

"Get up and turn around for me" Naruto said is a low husky voice he felt sasuke lift his head up when he got up to turn around his put his hands over his member

"No need for that talk off the closet but keep the shirt."

sasuke could feel his face heat up him and Naruto have never did it before because Naruto was always busy so he was still a virgin can't say the same for Naruto.

He started to take on his pants then took of his sock and shoes he buttoned down his shirt half way before he remembered not to take it off before he could button it back up Naruto grabbed he waist and made his sit on his lap.

Screams, begging, banging and moaning was Heard outside narutos door.

Author note

Sorry I didn't feel like writing the rest of the smut :(