Parting ways

While they are hugging each in sleeps, the alarm o'clock suddenly ring. Which makes Sehun grunts and Yoona to wake up as well. Sehun doesn't want to get out of the bed, however Yoona just woke him up.

Yoona - Sehunniee

He stills asleep but hugging her. She sat up but he doesn't let her go. He still hugging her waist. Yoona try to wake him up again. By calling his name and play with his hair.

Yoona (cute whispering)- Yeoboooo

Sehun smile and answer.

Sehun - Hmmmm?

Yoona - Get up, your manager will be here soon to pick you up.

Sehun - Five more minutes.

Yoona - Arasseo.

5 minutes later Sehun still sleep while hugging her. Yoona woke him up again. He finally decided to wake up.

Yoona - Good morning, my baby sehunnie.

Sehun thought it is a good morning to wake up by your side.

Sehun - Good morning, my Yoongie.

He got up and get ready. Yoona made him something to eat. He came out and back hug her, he put his chin on her shoulder while she's making Gimbap for him.

Yoona - You okay?

Sehun - Yes noona, but I am going to miss you so much.

Yoona - Same here. I'll be missing you.

Sehun gave Yoona a quick kiss on her lips. She then fed him. They starting to eat, once they are done. The manager called him to come down. He answered it.

Sehun - I'll be down there Hyung.

Yoona - Manager here already ?

Sehun nodded and went to give her a long hug. Yoona was hugging him tight and buried her face in his chest. He gave Yoona his hoodie. Yoona took it. Then Sehun give Yoona a long deep kiss and parted because the mana here was ringing again.

Yoona - Take care and hwaitting sehunniee.

Sehun - Thank you Noona. Take care aswell, if anything call me or text me.

Yoona - Yes ~
Tell the others I'll be supporting them too.

Sehun - Yes noona ~~

They walked to the other and hug and gave kisses again. He went out and went to the car and sat there quietly. He thanked his manager.

Sehun - Thank you Hyung.

Manager - It's fine.

Yoona starting to get ready as well even thought it was early in the morning. She decided to do some stretches and work out before going to the airport. However she got a text.
She opened her phone and saw it was Sehun. She smiled and opened the message.

Sehunnie❤️ - Noona

Yoona - whats wrong sehunnie

Sehunnie❤️ - Go to sleep, your flights is later. Get some rest.

Yoona - I am fine, I'm doing some work out and stretching right now.

Sehunnie ❤️- hmmm Arasseo noona.

Yoona - have you arrived yet?

Sehunnie ❤️ - I just arrived. I'm in dorm now.

Yoona - Get some rest sehunnie, I love you❤️.

Sehunnie❤️- Okay noona, I love you too❤️.

With that Sehun went to bed with smile on his face. He was happy to be with Yoona.
Yoona was happy too. That she forgot that she was tired and woke up early.