VII.

Izuku woke up in a familiar chamber, the blue silks and curtains around the bed. He looked around, still not knowing where he is and tried to move but his whole body hurts so much that he winced in pain, only to get someone's attention who was sleeping on the table.

She woke up right away and looked at Izuku, eyes widened when she saw him. She quickly sat up and walked to him, "How are you doing?"

Mina asked and prepared the tonic that the king made for him. Since
Katsuki is to attend to the main chambers, he called on Mina to look out for Izuku.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt somewhere?" She asked and scanned Izuku, the small greenette only look at her in return.

She got the tonic and passed the bowl to Izuku who looked at it and sighed, he took it and drank it. He got out of the bed, enduring the pain, looking around to look for his weapons.

Mina sighed, "It's not here. Katsuki got it. He said you might run away so he took everything you're carrying," she got the bowl of tonic and put it on a wooden tray, leaving the greenette behind.

Izuku looked and walked around the chambers, he had no other choice. If the king has his weapons, he can't escape. He can't leave the bow behind, the children got it for him. He sighed and stroke his hair roughly. He frowned and went towards the door only for it to open on its own and showed a tall alpha in front of him.

Izuku stopped and looked at Katsuki in shock. The king, on the other hand, had a serious look on his face. He removed his crown and sat down on his bed, massaging his temples.

The greenette doesn't know what to do so he started walking towards the door again but Katsuki saw him and said, "Where do you think you're going, Izuku?"

He froze and sighed, "Well.. outside?" He answered, unsure.

Wait, why is he talking to the guy and why is he afraid of him?

"Come here," he instructed and Izuku was hesitant to do so. He took a few steps near him and stopped, glancing at Katsuki like a puppy. He realized his reaction immediately so he stood up straight, cleared his throat, "What do you want?"

Katsuki had his eyes on Izuku as seconds passed and the small Izuku felt weird, looking away.

Fine!

He feels indebted, that's it. He doesn't want to owe anyone and this guy right here just did what he hates the most except for Alpha's.

"Izuku," Katsuki called once again.

He sighed, feeling irritated, "What do you want? If it's for the tonic and what other medicines you bought, I'll pay for it! Just give me days!" He said in annoyance as he frowned.

Katsuki blinked and then chuckled afterwards. Does Izuku look like a theater comedian? This guy just laughed out of the blue, does he need a doctor?

"I am not asking for that, I just want to talk to you," he said.

Izuku squinted his eyes and got a sword nearby, "What do you want to talk about?" He unsheathed the sword and pointed it at Katsuki's direction, "I don't have any time for this, I will go and you won't talk to me. I'll send the silvers in three days. Where are my things?" He walked towards Katsuki carefully, not letting his guard down even for a second.

The king had a small smile on his face as he shake his head in disbelief, "I told you I don't need-"

"I don't care, I'll pay for it." Izuku insisted while looking for his weapons.

Katsuki sighed and rubbed his neck, "How about you work for the palace?" He asked and stood up, walking towards Izuku in a slow pace.

"There's no way that I'll be a dog for an alpha like you," he glared at him and took a step forward, "Take another step and I won't guarantee you'll be safe."