Chapter 3

(This is where i'll post the Black butler characters names and who they are) Cream (Alois), Archie (Ciel), Raven (Sebastian), Lucifer (Claude), Ruby (Grell) William (William T. Spears)

(What happened last time)

(The girl smiled and said " Summer is my name." I smiled before bowing "Well then Young Mistress i shall serve your needs and i will protect you until the day the contract ends." Summer smiled before hugging me. I hugged her back before setting her down. I looked at Raven (Sebastian), Lucifer (Claude), Archie (Ciel), Cream (Alois), Ruby (Grell), and William (William T. Spears) I smiled before introducing Summer to them. I left to make something for Summer to eat while she played with the cats. I made Mac and Cheese and i went to summer and i saw her shivering and i used my speed that i have from being a demon to grab a blanket and i placed it over her. I brought her to the kitchen and gave her the Mac and Cheese.

(Black Butler P.O.V)

Archie looked at Cream before saying "Something tells me she has done this many times to many times, She went up and said everything without stopping. That and she said that she would serve her needs and protect her until the contract ends that's something that Sebastian or Claude never said to us." Cream nodded his head before saying "Yea i think the girls becomes attached to the young kids she gets to be contracted with. But why?" Raven went and said "Because she is half human half demon, She wants to have kids of her own but depending on who she has kids with depends on her fate if she does it with a demon then she would be a full demon but will still eat human food but she could also then eat souls if she does it with a human she will become a full human but her child will be a half and half but more human then demon. As far as i have seen when exploring she has a secret door in her closet and she was going to show us what's in the room." Archie nodded before saying "Well then we will have to wait then.")

(Reader's P.O.V)

I walked out of the kitchen with Summer in my arms as i set her on the couch and i let her watch some cartoon's on the tv. I looked at the cats who were following me and i petted each one of them. I sigh before saying  "Their cats they can't speak so i guess i'll show them inside of here." I went up to the closet door opening it and moving the jackets to reveal a metal door that was  closed with a voice acted lock. I go towards the lock  and the lock went and asked for 8 names from people in London long ago.. I went and said "Ciel Phantomhive, Alois Tracy, Sebastian Michaelis, Claude Faustus, Grell Sutcliff, William T. Spears, Adrian Crevan aka Undertaker and last but not least Roland Knox." The door opened and the Voice pad said "Welcome back Y/N M/N L/N." I walked into the large room and there were a bunch of Boxes. I looked though a book that was there on a stand. I flipped though the pages as i saw the name i was looking for. I read aloud what was in the book. "Summer Nary age 12 dies on Tuesday of next month." A eagle came flying in as it landed on my shoulder. I grabbed the note from its leg and i gave some food as i read the note loudly since it was only me and the cats in the room. "Dear Y/N M/N L/N Sorry to bother you while your reading about your new master in the reaper book but turns out she will die this Tuesday which is in 4 days. And you know what to do when we appear. You will have to take her soul and put it in your room where you keep the souls safe and you know every Friday we come to pick up the souls that we need but this Friday we don't need any of the souls you have so we will come next Friday. By Echo." I sigh before saying "I feel bad for the kid I'll try to keep her happy until the day comes." 

(Black Butler's P.O.V)

Everyone were surprised when they heard their names being called for the password. Raven went and said "Maybe it's just programmed to her voice. Or she is dumb enough to make our names the password." Raven and Lucifer were surprised when they walked into the room they looked around. Cream and Archie both said "Wow is this where she keeps the souls of her masters?" Raven went and said "Seems so wait shh she is reading something."  Everyone listened to Me reading about my new master. Raven flicked his tail before saying "Ok so then she might get to spend some time with her master but also her master is so young." Lucifer looked at Raven before seeing the eagle and then everyone went quiet as she read the note out loud. Raven put his ears down and he says "Maybe not." Cream went and said "That's nice of her to want to keep the kid happy until she dies. But also who's echo?" Ruby shrugged.  William went and said "I never heard of a reaper named Echo." Archie sighed before he says "Wait guys there's an angel here over there. Wait he's getting close to Y/N."

(Readers P.O.V)

I was closing the book as a pair of hands went over my eyes. I sighed before saying "Jordan get off of me before i burn your wings off." Jordan sighed before letting me go. I turned around to look at him before i said "So what's going on up there having fun going around and purifying everyone?" Jordan  shook his head before he says "No but I'm having fun hanging around with you." I smiled as i said "Yea you know that you can be kicked out of heaven for hanging out with me." Jordan smiled and said you know that i can't be since your a halfling and not a full demon. I sighed before saying "I can't argue with that. Just go Jordan before Aiden catches you with me again." Jordan sighed before flying off.

(Black Butler P.O.V)

Everyone was shocked. Lucifer looked at Raven and said "Did you just see what i just saw." Raven nodded his head. Archie went and said "An half demon friends with an angel that's weird." William went and said "I am surprised that the angel didn't say that she was unclean." Raven and Lucifer nodded their head in agreement.

(Reader's P.O.V)

I looked at the cats before smiling and i said "Come on." I walked out of the room and everyone else followed and i smiled gently to myself. I closed the door and i went back to the living room the cats all joined me. Summer layed down with her head in my lap. I smiled as i rubbed her head as she kept watching her cartoons. Once summer was asleep i picked her up and i went up to her room and i placed her down on her bed. I quickly changed her clothes. Then, I went and i turned off the light and closed the door behind me as i walked into my room i saw the cats were waiting for me on my bed. I yawned as i grabbed clothes to change into and i  changed into them and i got onto my bed and i layed down. I went to sleep knowing that Cream was on my leg, Archie was on my side, Raven was up against my chest since i held him there, Lucifer was by my head,  Ruby was next to raven, and William was asleep in front of my face but his head was resting on my neck. I sigh before falling asleep as well.