Grell's ending

(I'm making Grell a male for this since it would make more sense)

I knew that now Ciel and Alois were both dead from what i know. I cried but i was about to go back into my world when a hand pulled me back. I looked back and i looked into Grell's eyes. I sighed before saying "I lost both of my masters so what do you want Grell?" Grell went and said "Stay here with me. Please if you go back then i could never see you again." I went and said "Yea but we agreed that once i was done i would go and never come back." Grell went and said "Please." I sighed before saying "Fine." For the next 3 years i lived with Grell. We were also dating. I would help him out while reaping souls since i could point them out. I also ate food normally.  But soon after he stopped visiting me and soon i gave up. I was going around and i was about to leave the house when he came in and kissed me. I pulled away from him as i growled. Grell went and said "I'm back though aren't you happy?" I went and said "Happy? You left me alone for 4 years and now you come back?" Grell went and said "I'm sorry, I had to do a mission." I went and said "Really well you should have told me before." I flashed my eyes at him before leaving. It has been 11 months since that happened. I heard my phone ring and i answered it. I went and said "Yes?" William went and said "Where are you. i need you right now." I went and said "Why what's happening?"  William went and said "Grell hasn't left his room in a while and i just heard a thud." I went and said "I'll come over." I rushed over before breaking down the door. I went to Grell before hugging him close. Grell went and said "Y/N is that you?" I went and said "Yea it is. I'm sorry that i left." Grell went and said "Really i was on a mission and i was trying to figure out how to ask you to marry me." I went and said "You know that i would have already say yes." Grell hugged me. It has been 10 weeks since Grell asked me to marry him. I was getting ready for the wedding. I was wearing a beautiful dress with a choker.

 I was wearing a beautiful dress with a choker

Grell was wearing a suit

I smiled as we said our vows

I smiled as we said our vows. After that we gotten married. We spent the rest of the day somewhere else. After that i was allowed into the reaper's place. One day Grell went and said "Hey Y/N can we go to the valley that we both love so much?" I nodded my head. I met him as he gave me a flower crown. He went and said "Can we start a family?"  I hugged him happily and he knew that i was saying yes. A week after that Grell had a day off and he caught me staring out the window at a valley. He kissed my cheek and i smiled as i said "Hi Grell." I kissed his cheek back. Grell went and said "How is the baby?" I went and said "They are doing fine." Grell was confused before i said "Its twins i can tell. besides since i am a half reaper half demon since we when had a family it destroyed my human side so one more week before they come." Grell smiled happily. I went and sighed. Grell went and said "I can't wait." I smiled. after 5 days the twins were due in one more day Grell was being very very clingy and very bossy. I sighed. Grell went and said "I'm trying to keep you and our kids safe." I smiled before running my fingers though his hair i went and said "I know." I hugged him and Grell said "I'm just nervous." I shook my head.  The day came and I sighed since i was bored. Grell was freaking out and we both had to look like human's since he brought me into the hospital for some reason. I started to feel pain and that's when Grell went and got the doctors.  After 7 hours Grell walked into the room and i was holding our two kids and i smiled as i said "Come and see your two kids Grell." Grell walked in before taking one of them. I smiled before saying "What should their names be?" Grell went and said "I'll name the boy Marcus you should name the girl." I went and said "Her name will be Ruby. Since her hair is red like yours." Grell smiled happily. Ruby had Grell's hair and my Hazel eyes. Marcus had my hair that was sky blue and Grell's red eyes.  Grell kissed my cheek and i smiled happily. It has been 5 years after that. I was playing with Ruby and her little sister. I smiled before Ruby went and said "Mom why is the mark on your hand glowing?" I was confused before saying "Oh no no no Not this again." Grell went and said "What's wrong dear?" I went and said "Um Someone is summoning me." Grell went and said "You can't leave?" I went and said "I have to i'll come back as soon as i can." I regretted saying those words. It has been 13 years since then. The contract ended and i came home to find Grell with Ruby and Marcus playing with the triplets i had before i left. I smiled as i watched them a all sit around Grell. Ruby went and asked "Can you tell us about mom?" Marcus went and said "Yea please." Grell went and said "Your mother was half demon half reaper. She was very beautiful and happy to be around you guys. She left since her demon side made her take a contract and she promised to be back so she will be back. She never breaks a promise." I smiled as i leaned up against the wall looking at them. I went and said "And i never had." Everyone looked up at me before i smiled. I went and said "I'm back." Grell came up to me as he hugged me happily. I kissed him. I hugged everyone else smiling. I went and said "well i did come back but not very quickly." Grell nodded his head i smiled. After that i never went a part from my family and we lived happily after that.