ʚɞ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ʚɞ

IN MY DESIRED REALITY, all the social media apps we have today... exist in deaired reality. FOR EXAMPLE: snapchat, tiktok, youtube... ETC.

WHAT TYPE OF PHONE DO YOU HAVE:
- iphone 7+ : color: black

- i cannot run out of storage on my cellphone
-i cannot crack or break my phone in any way
-nobody can look through my phone unless given permission too
-my phone can magically work without service, and never run out of battery

┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。 LIFA APP

❒.□◎ : l i f a a p p
﹊ ﹊ ﹊ ﹊ ﹊ ﹊
the app is for pc, phone and other eletronic devices.

it will automatically appear and it can not be deleted.
╭·· ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀··╮

ൃ.. appearance ⠀
how I designed it

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
· CLOTHING DESIGN ·֊▦շ

i can: insert a picture of a clothing item, visualize the clothing item, draw the clothing item, and lifa will automatically generate it in realistic 3d. i can also insert ornaments like lace, chains, etc. to decorate it. i can change the pattern or design of an item i own (just insert a picture of it and it will generate 100% accurately, then i can change the color, pattern, etc.) and a modified duplicate of it will appear. i can design clothes, shoes, acessories, bags, etc. i can save full outfits. after saving the outfit to the gallery, you can click "import" and a big box with your outfit completely folded and cleaned will appear wherever i want to spawn it. everything is washable and can go in a dryer.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
CREATE-A-PERSON ·֊▦շ

i can design a person's hair, body, face, etc. and you can script their personality and choose their traits. its basically CAS (create-a-sim) from the sims 4, but with realistic graphics (100% similar to real life). i can click and drag certain parts of the face and body to modify it. i can also use sliders if it makes it easier. i can change skin tone, skin type, undertone, hair color, hair texture, hair porosity, iris color, iris pattern (which you can draw) and etc. i can insert pictures of faces, hairs and bodies and lifa will generate it and convert it to a model in CAP (create-a-person). i can choose the person to be my dr self or anyone from my dr. the person will look 1 trillion times better. i insert a script of the person's personality and behaviour, lifa will recognize it. i can also script traits and the person's backstory. there are more than 500 positive, neutral, and negative traits each that you get to choose from. i can hover the mouse (pc) or press it for long (mobile) to see the meaning of each trait. i have to fill in each birth info (name, age, birthday, sign, blood type, etc) to my desire. i can also choose the relationship between the people when i'm done with creating them (like the sims). then i can confirm and once i shift to my dr it will all be exactly like how i wanted and even 1 trillion times better. if i'm lazy, i can select to let the universe fill in the gaps, and the universe will fill them like i wanted and even better.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DESIRED SCENARIO ·֊▦շ

i can specifically script to generate a text describing your desired scenario. i can set the time and date to when the scenario happens. the scenario is exactly like how i want and even 1 trillion times better.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
· MANIFESTOR ·֊▦շ

i insert a picture or describe what i want to manifest. i can also manifest people by typing their name and lifa will automatically recognize who they are. i can set the time and date to when i want that thing to manifest, and it will happen 100%.