─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

━ THE DELACROIX BLOODLINE ۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇

THE DELACROIX families bloodline females sometimes inherit the spell - casting abilities we have,our species are witches.
       My mother knows a lot witchcraft.  [I learn more and more witch craft from my mother.]  My mother didn't inherit the spell - casting abilities,but she helps me learn spells and practice them.
I will already have my spell-casting abilities and other powers when i shift also,My mother will help me control my powers and help me learn spells and hexes.  My mother has a spell book that helps me with my spells, [most of the spells are latin spells]
          I will get more powerful through out time.  Before my father changed his last name back to Gonzàlez, his last name was Delacroix - And the reason he took my mothers last name was for the Delacroix Family Bloodline to remain even more true to who and what we really are.

🌿 ₊ MY BACKSTORY °. •

I AM FROM SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA... but i moved to Beacon Hills with my father and mother after my grandmother died,i was 8 years old when she died .
       My mother and father divorced when i was 14 years old, cause my father wasn't happy in the marriage. My father left Beacon Hills and moved to Quantico,Virginia to continue doing his job.
       I will discover my powers just in time to help out my family and friends. I am noted for having many heroine tendencies, Such as being very compassionate,  empathetic, helpful, and very selfless [To Scott McCall's Pack.]  My desired reality self is repeatedly ready to sacrifice myself for my family and friends without any hesitation.  As my powers grew and i got stronger and more powerful, i step up at every opportunity to protect my friends, even if it means trading my life in the progress.  My spell-casting abilities definitely come in handy when Peter Hale [His Alpha Attacks], and the kinama are introduced in Beacon Hills And people started getting killed.  I will already know everything that happened before, and i will already by known in my Desired Reality.

LIFE IN MY DESIRED REALITY

WHENEVER I SHIFT i will be waking up in my dr bedroom to go to my dr school. i am well known in school,And my mother is well known in our town cause she is a very good neurosurgeon. I will not turn into a werewolf if i get bitten or scratched by another werewolf. i am liked by many people cause of my kindness. Nobody can read my mind. I cannot get my powers taken away from anyone. I will get small nosebleeds when i overuse my powers, i can still faint or get dizzy or tired if i overuse my power but i cannot die.
          When i'm back from my dr,i'm going to remember everything i've lived. my desired reality will pause when i leave. it is very easy for me to return to my desired reality.its impossible for me to die. I'm not going to suffer any trauma. When i shift i will already be known in my dr as if i was already there.
       my mother is a human along with my brother meaning.  I will tried to get killed by the dead pool,peter hale, and the kanima. I am not infected to wolfsbane,mountain ash,and the kanima poison.  I am gonna be worth 25m in the dead pool list. I'm basically a powerful witch in my dr.