-11

'if you love me, let me go

'if you love me, let me go.'

... "what are you talking about?"

"dude you heard me loud and clearly. you fucked someone else in you and taehyung's relationship." nina was aggravated.

jungkook looked at taehyung, taehyung looked away. he noticed the sparkles in his eyes and it would always be a sign being the verge of his crying.

everyone still stood silent, they let nina do her job and usually did it well. if she wasn't there either jin or yoongi would've said something.

"i-i don't know what you're talking abo-" he nervously tried to say while stuttering but got cut off once again.

"cut the crap jungkook."

"i'm serious, i didn't do anything like that. i swear i wouldn't. where did you hear this? i'm not kidding, why would you think i did something like that!" the boy sternly said, at this moment he was more hurt than confused.

no clue what they were talking about, taehyung finally spoke up in this supposedly truth of a conversation.

"are you fucking kidding me! after everything that happened you still decide to say this. is this a joke or what? i'm the one that said you were fucking someone else in a relationship!" taehyung breathed out for a second before continuing, "do you not realize how painful it is to walk in on your boyfriend doing that? DO NOT say you don't know jungkook!" tears were gracefully falling down his face while his voice was rising each second he spoke a word.

blank expressions on each one of their faces and jungkook's eyes were easily forming tears as he watched taehyung yell at him.

something he doesn't remember even doing and then he remembered something..

his brother.