-12

'why did you make me believe a lie?'

jungkook almost aggressively grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and started searching for his brothers contact.

"what the fuck kook! you're on your phone right now instead of explaining? unbelievable."

the male ignored what was just said and continued what he was doing. he found the contact and quickly texted his brother.

brother :)

hey bro, were you with anyone
at my house when you were here
to visit??
Read 1:32 pm

yes i was, why are you asking
now?

because i think you were the reason
taehyung hates me, he thinks i was
fucking someone when we were still
together.
Read 1:34 pm

shit, i just remembered that i saw
someone come in and than ran
out when he saw us.

fuck it must've been taehyung, dude
i'm so sorry, i really didn't know.

the male wasn't shocked but he was hurt with the actions but, he knew who his brother was and he know he wouldn't purposely do it.

he looked up from his phone and all he saw was disappointed looks and a hurt face. he finally spoke.

"if you don't happen to realize i was texting my brother who happened to be the one who was fucking someone when taehyung walked in. it wasn't me who did it, you just assumed it was me because he was at our house doing it..." jungkook lowly sighed, put his phone back in his pocket.

the boy covered his face with his hands and himself was on the verge of having a real breakdown.

"...why didn't you tell me the reason you left. maybe things would've been different.." he said trying to speak his words.

jungkook didn't want to be there anymore, it already seemed that all them hated him for something that was misunderstood. he got up from his place and headed out, tears falling one after the other.

"can you guys please go, i-i think i should be myself for a little awhile." taehyung said in a hurt tone.

without a word they did what we wanted, and nodded their head goodbye.

why do i have to fucking ruin everything, why.