Chapter 7.5

Hello! Sorry for the delay. I added this in between chapter before I release chapter 8. Please enjoy and have a great day!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile......

- Yuki's POV - 

"No, no, no! That won't work" I yell frustrated. 

"Keep it down will you, the neighbours will complain again" a familiar voice shouted from the front door of the apartment. 

I perked up and saw Ban looking at me with a disapproval. 

"Yuki, I see you haven't lost that bad habit of yours" 

"What habit?" I asked confused. 

"Shutting everyone out when you come up with a new song. Even back then you tuned out everything and everyone" Ban explained. 

"...you're right" 

I ruffled through my dishevelled hair and walked over to Ban who brought home some take out for dinner. I walked over and chose the deluxe sushi box and returned to guest room that Ban let me use during my stay. 

Not too long after reuniting with Ban, a lightbulb went off in my head for a song for my darling Momo. But whenever I talked with him I wanted to tell him about it! So I moved my song writing to Ban's place. I knew Momo wasn't the jealous type but I did feel guilty about staying here without him knowing. I stared at the music sheet and the worst part was I only needed one more sentence. After thinking for about two more hours I gave up for the day and went over to Ban, who was reading in the living room. 

"No luck?" he asked without looking up. 

"Sadly and I only need one more sentence" I reported while drinking some tea from Ban's mug. 

"Make your own"

"No, I am too frustrated" I said pouting. 

"Well I think you should know this. I went to I7's dorm maybe an hour ago and found out Momo sleeping there after crying his eyes out. I asked Rikkun and he avoided talking about the details. Now Yuki tell me, what could have made him that way?" He inquired with a stern look. 

"What? He knows that I need to concentrate when I write songs though....wait you did tell him I was here right?" 

"That is probably the problem. You are staying at another man's home and your former partners nevertheless" Ban implied. 

"That is plausible, if that is the case I...I-have to go and explain myself" 

I jumped up and was suddenly sick with worry. 

"Go tomorrow, it is already late. I don't need you having an accident" Ban added, while reading. 

"But if you are correct, I must clear this matter up immediately" 

"You can clear it up in a few hours also, so do not worry too much about Momo-kun, Rikkun is looking after him" Ban reassured. 

"Alright, then I will go to bed. But the first thing in the morning I will go to my love and clear up this issue" 

Ban smiled and wished me good night as I returned back to the guest room. I sat on the bed and looked outside of the window, my thoughts keep wandering to Momo and the information Ban gave me. Did Momo truly believe I had betrayed him? No, I must remain patient. Please wait for me my love.