Chapter 5

Happy Birthday Yuki! This won't be a birthday special but I might write one up later after the holidays. To everyone thanks for reading so far, it means so much to me! Merry Christmas everyone~!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---next day, 8:45 am---

-Momo's POV-

I couldn't face Yuki at all so I ended up staying up all night overthinking that call from the private detective, also I skipped dinner which made me feel even worse. Yuki called our manager to tell him we couldn't come today and went back to bed. With much effort I mustered up the courage to leave my room and check up on my Yuki. 

His door wasn't closed so I could tip toe inside easily. My sweetheart was sleeping peacefully, just looking at his face made my heart flutter. Slowly I walked up next to him and sat down next to him. He looked calm and collected even in his sleep. 

//So cute~! How can he be so prefect// I quietly asked myself. 

His room was kept plain and had way too many potted plants in it. Normally I am the one dragging Yuki out of bed but for the past month he has woken up early. Next to his bed was a small night stand, there I spotted a small framed picture of us when we went on our amusement park date, a lamp and a tiny bunny plushie with Christmas hat that I had gotten him last year for his birthday. I always loved that Christmas and his birthday were on the same day. Because I love to dress up as Santa and Yuki can't help but smile every time. While I reminiscing I failed to notice that Yuki had moved closer and was practically clinging to my arm. His long hair was disheveled even though he had it tied up. Seeing this I couldn't help but poke his cheek, he stirred a bit but remained asleep. 

//Yuki stop being so cute~! Otherwise I can't hold myself back//

But he proceeded to cuddle my hand, then my willpower crumbled. I tickled him causing him to wake up and laugh. 

"M-Momo st-stop!" he begged.

"No~" I whispered devilishly 

I tormented him for around 5 minutes until I stopped. Yuki still had tears in his eyes as he smiled at me while I used his lap as a pillow. 

"Did I surprise you darling~" I asked cheerfully while playing with his hair. 

"Yes you did. I'm glad to see you are back to normal" 

"Yeah sorry about yesterday. I was just feeling kinda down" I explained. 

Yuki and I spent our day off cuddling and watching movies. Multiple times I fell asleep in his arms and the phone call was pushed into the back of my mind.