The End of Demon Invasion

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

After the whole ordeal with that huge demon invasion, Raphael defeated the demon leader though it took him a lot of effort while rest of us took on small fry.

As the demons were flying away in big fear, Natsu tried to run after them but Sora punched the pinket in gut which caused him to fall on the ground.

"Don't you even dare to think about it, you fire-breathing maniac!" The black haired swordsman yelled "I'm tired of all this apocalypse and the last thing I need is you to call those pussies back here! Don't you have got any hobbies other than picking a fight every person you meet?!"

"You want an honest answer? No." I said in a deadpanned voice.

Ben shook his head "I guess the pinky here really likes to cause chaos. Even I think he's a bit... not bright in head."

Connor nodded "I agree."

Just then, Raphael showed up while dusting his hands. The Demon Slayer walked up to the rest of us.

"I see that you guys are alright." Raph spoke, then looked at Natsu "What's with you? Are ya sick or something?"

"He tried to chase after the rest of the demons as they started running away after you took down that demon, but Sora punched him in the gut." Connor spoke.

Then Raphael shot a death glare at the black haired teen who rolled his eyes in annoyance. It seemed Sora didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Hey, I'm freakin' tired from all of this fighting! And I don't even know why I have decided to tag along like I've had some sort of deathwish." Sora said in irritated tone, then smiled smugly "I also think your wife would like to talk to you when we get back home."

Now, to my suprise, Raphael started to  freak out a lot. Wendy, Carla, Happy and I are all confused by his reaction. Ben decided to explain this to us.

"Raph's wife is very against him going on demon-hunting jobs. The reason is because he becomes very reckless and ends up destroying entire cities which is the reason Master Matthew always asks some members of the guild to go with him and keep him in check." Ben told us "Not to mention, we always get a huge bill from the council."

So that guy is as just as reckless as my boyfriend. Well, to the lesser extent at least. I wonder how his wife puts up with him.

Connor coughed "Anyways, let us go and claim our reward. As we agreed, we'll let you take the Black Weapon. I will be delighted if join our guild."

"Well, that was our plan from the very beginning when we have arrived to PerGrande." I said "And where do we have to go?"

"Any forest is fine. Just spend a single night there, and we will bring you to our guild hall." Connor told us "If you have some business to take care of, I'll just remind you to pack your stuff after being finished because our hall is... absurdly big and we have lots of free rooms."

I was confused and wanted to ask what Connor meant by that, but I let it go for now. With that, all of us went to collect our reward. The members of Shadow Crusaders took some money while we took the Black Weapon that is required to join Shadow Crusaders guild. I'll be very happy when Natsu is seperated from E.N.D, so he will never have to fear about being taken over by the latter.

When we left the town, my team and I looked at the members of the Shadow Crusaders.

"Well, kids. It was very fun being with you, but now me and the boys have to go back." Raphael spoke "We'll see you some other time, or at the guild itself."