Training

A/N: Hello, everybody. Hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Few days after renting our apartment, Lucy and I decided to go train in nearby forest to improve our skills while Happy went fishing at the nearby lake.

We were currently sparring with each other while Lucy was in her Leo Star Dress. She looks so damn gorgeous in that gown.

She kept dodging and blocking my attacks as I tried to hit her. Then she caught one of my arms and kneed me in the stomach before placing my head between her thighs.

"You need to learn how to stay calm, Natsu. That recklessness will be your downfall. Besides, recklessness is one of Fairy Tail's traits. You don't want be like them, do you?" She asked while patting me on the butt.

I tried to get my head out of her grip, but she only tightened her hold on me even more. Then I decided to do  something else.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed it tightly which made her yelp and let go of me. After that, I grabbed her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder.

"Natsu, you cheating pervert! Put me down this instant!" Lucy yelled while hitting my back.

I grinned and spanked her "You shouldn't have place my hand in between your thighs, even though I enjoyed it." I said while laughing.

After that, I placed her down and she changed back to her workout clothes.

I crouched on the ground and told Lucy to do the same. Then I began doing push-ups with Lucy doing the same soon enough.

"How many can you do in one go?" I asked her.

She smirked "You'll just have to find out."

After few minutes, we both were lying on the ground. Lucy quickly got up and helped me get up too.

"So, how many did you do?" I asked.

"30 push-ups. You?" She answered.

"65." I replied.

We both laughed. Then the blonde got on the ground with her legs crossed and closed her eyes while breathing naturally.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She replied "Meditating. Capricorn told me that's the best way to increase my magic power. You should try it too instead of blowing up a whole forest."

I thought for a moment then sat down next to her and got into the same position. We both began meditating, oblivious to our sourroundings.

(Normal p.o.v)

As Natsu and Lucy were meditating, Matthew watched them from his artificial bird.

"Now they are meditating. Hopefully these kids won't do anything stupid, like attacking the Nine Hells cult." He spoke to himself.

Just then, a teen entered his office. He had black buzz cut, brown eyes and muscular body. He wore black leather sleeveless jacket with matching black gauntlets, blue jeans and black combat boots.

"What is it, David? Don't tell me that you and Steve fought again." Matthew said in annoyed tone.

David shook his head "We didn't, pops. It's just that I'm very bored. I came here to see what are you doing."

"As you can see, I'm spying on these two teens with my artificial bird. Raphael told me that they are from Fairy Tail guild after he, Ayame and Maya returned from Mare." Matthew said.

David was suprised "Fairy Tail? You mean that guild from Fiore that always causes ruckus during jobs? What are they doing in PerGrande?"

Matthew shrugged "I'm not sure. It appears they left Fairy Tail or ran away since they don't have their guildmarks. Perhaps they were just tired of their destructive nature."