Reunion

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

I don't understand. What are Wendy and Carla doing here? Don't tell me that Fairy Tail has tracked us down.

This angered me "What are you doing here? Tell those Fairy Tail jerks I'm not going back to Fiore nor do I want to have anything to do with them!" I yelled.

Wendy was shocked at my tone, as she began shivering while I was glaring at her. Does she really think her being a kid will soften me? Yeah, right.

"Lucy, calm down!" Carmina scolded me "You don't want your neighbors to hear you yelling at a child. They might misunderstand something!"

I shot a glare at the older woman, who didn't even flinch and glared back. It didn't took me one minute to give up since her gaze was so petrifying, like Erza's even if I hate to admit it.

Then, I looked back at Wendy who is still shivering "C-Carla a-and I weren't s-sent by them. We faked our d-deaths after c-completing a job." She replied.

"And why would I believe that?" I said, scoffing "For all I know, Gray and Erza are probably hiding somewhere in the town and waiting for you two to drag me into a trap."

As Wendy was about to say something else, Carla beat her to it "Lucy, we are not here with Erza and Gray. We even erased our guildmarks. Look."

Wendy rolled up her sleeve and there wasn't a Fairy Tail guildmark. Carla showed me her back and hers was also gone. That calmed down a little, but I still wasn't trusting them.

I told them to come in while keeping my guard up. Ever since Natsu had that dream, I started to resent Fairy Tail even the ones who didn't mean him any harm. It's only a matter of time some of them start thinking the same way as the rest of the guild.

"Carmina?" I whisper and she looked at me "Keep an eye on them while go to the kitchen. Make sure they don't do anything suspicious."

The nature mage nodded. I then went to the kitchen while she walked to the couch and sat down slightly further away from my former guildmates.

After taking a juice from the fridge, I placed it on the table near Wendy and sat on the couch where Carmina was.

"Now, would you like to tell me what are you two doing here and how did you find me?" I asked in a still bitter tone "I don't believe a kid can really figure out where do I exactly live."

The little girl gulped "W-Well, I didn't know y-you l-live in PerGrande. I just h-had a feeling you m-moved in here." Wendy replied "I'm sorry, but we just couldn't stay in Fairy Tail anymore. It isn't the same guild you and the rest of your ex-team brought us to."

I raised an eyebrow "What you mean by that?" I asked.

"Like she said, that guild isn't the same Fairy Tail you, Natsu, Happy, Gray and Erza brought us to." Carla spoke in disgust "They brushed off Natsu's death like it was nothing. And even celebrate it everyday, as if he was never a part of their guild."

After Carla said that, I was speechless and felt my stomach turn. It is better that I didn't stay there, otherwise I'd kill all of them for being so despicable.

Now I want to kill those bastards even more. They're all nothing but a bunch of psychopaths!

"Sickos." I muttered "I hope they all rot in hell for that! Natsu saved their lives, stood by them, encouraged them when they were down! Did they just brushed everything he has done for them all these years?!" I yelled out loud