(O) Ending the Nightmare (Tails Doll - Creepypasta)

(Hello everyone I'm back with my first request for this book. I don't really do creepypasta all that much. So this one won't be much)

Pred: Human oc

Prey: Tails Doll

Vore Type: Oral Digestion, Unwilling prey, Cruel pred

Requested by Foxyboy1998

Seth has a very tight grip on the doll in his arms. The little doll resembles his favorite character of the sonic franchise quite well. It is a living doll, an evil demon, it killed quite a bit of people in his neighborhood. The doll was trying to escape from his hold but, it was too weak to do so. Seth is trying to figure out what to do to the doll to end it for good.

His stomach began to growl as he started to fell hungry, which gave him an idea. The Tails doll looks up at him in horror, it knows what's coming and it seems like it fears it. He opens his mouth wide open and stuffs the doll's head inside. Seth felt the doll struggle and huffed as he simply swallowed it down further into his throat.

The doll was fighting for it's life as it sunk deeper into the human's body. It's feet was all that was left and Seth was showing no mercy. He took one last mighty gulp and sealed the doll away into his now bulging gut. He let out a loud belch as he pat his full gut. The doll fights, trying to get Seth to cough it up but, it fails to realize that it is human food now.

Seth belches loudly once again and shakes his belly happily. This doll had caused a lot of pain and suffering so you were going to make it suffer. He squeezes his belly and belches again as he presses on it. He then felt his gut rumble and frantic struggles, if he had to guess, digestive acids are starting to fill his gut.

He belches loudly again as the struggles began to cease as his meal starts losing consciousness from lack of air. He doesn't think it's possible but, it's his best guess. He starts to feel sleepy and lays down on his couch and dozes off.

In the morning

He wakes up yawning and feeling refreshed. He remembers the events of last night and rubs his belly to find he finally digested the doll. He chuckles and belches softly as he gets up. He groans as he saw the state of his living room. He's got some cleaning up to do but, for now he is enjoying himself.

He belches again and pats his gut. He may've been cruel to the doll but, it was deserved. Tails Doll wasn't the first evil thing he digested but, it most certainly won't be the last. He digest the horrors of the world, one at a time. For the time being, the nightmare is over.

(There you all have it, hope you all enjoyed this piece as short as it was. Until next time, Peace!)

Up next: Human eats James