(O) To Feed The Fox (Foxy - FNAF)

(Time for FNAF vore, starring the fan favorite Foxy. Hope you all like this one.)

Pred: Foxy

Prey: Chica

Mentioned: Wilson Barns (OC)

Vore Type: Oral Endo

It was a calm night in the neighborhood. Foxy sat in the living room of a house at the end along with the others. Normally he and them would be at the pizzeria but, the nightguard took them home after it closed down. They didn't understand why but, they did appreciate it. He's currently watching TV to pass the time. Then Chica sat next to him.

"Hey Foxy do you have a minute?" she asked. "Sure lass" he replied. "So I've been reading some stuff on Will's computer and, something caught my eye" she said. "What that be lass?" he asked wanting to know. "I read a story about something called vore, it's pretty much meaning eating another person whole and alive" she said.

Foxy knows exactly what Chica is talking about for he read the same story the other day. "What are ye suggesting lassie?" he asked with a small blush on his face. "Well, I want to know what it's like to be in another's stomach and I know you're hungry" she said. Foxy knew it, he knew she was asking to be eaten by him.

For some reason he is also curious about how she would feel inside him. But, the question is, can he actually do it? He looks at Chica and licks his lips "I'll try" he told her. She smiled nervously as Foxy then opens his maw as wide as he could. Chica chuckles nervously as she slowly eases her head inside his maw.

Foxy can taste Chica's head inside his mouth. He tenses for a moment before holding her at her sides. Then he swallows, and to the surprise of the two, her head is pulled down his throat. He could barely believe it as he swallowed again. Chica's shoulders are pulled in next. Foxy swallows again, pulling Chica down his throat.

He moans at how nice she feels going down his throat. He rubs the bulge in his throat as he swallowed again. Chica is now half way down his throat. He felt her head emerge inside his stomach. He swallows again, pulling Chica's legs down his throat and his belly begins to expand as she fills it more. Soon he swallows Chica's feet and fully seal her in his gut.

Foxy lets out a belch as he sits back on the couch and rub his belly. "Thanks for that Foxy" Chica said from within, her voice muffled. "Sure thing lass, enjoy yer stay" he said smiling at the feeling of fullness he has. "I want to sleep in here for now, goodnight Foxy" she said yawning and falling asleep. Foxy was amused by this and smiled as he hugged his belly. "Goodnight lassie"

(Sorry this was short, I didn't know how to continue this one. See you all next time. PEACE!)

Up next: Bonnie eat Golden Freddy