Multi-verse 2

Latte showed a bright evil smirk. Causing a chill to run down the audience back. "Oh I like this one~" she says all proudly. Making the audience look confused. Idia raised his hand "miss latte, what this one about?" He asked politely. Making the excited teen giggle "a ship~" Making Mina gasp "SHIPS" she says excitedly. The invisible girl cheered "I wonder who it will be" she thought out loud. "You'll see" latte spoke glancing at Todoroki and gave a cocky grin.

Femboy deku
" what the hell?!" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima trying to calm the moody male down. Izuku blushed darkly at the thought of him like that. Todoroki glanced at the red male. "I'll bet you'd look nice midorya" he spoke calmly. Making the already flustered male squeak "Todoroki-Kun!" Making latte smirk.

Green hair floofed up on the screen. Slowly scanning down, you could see the males huge green eyes that had a little bit of make up on them, wearing a crop top, and a swoshy tennis skirt, pink and wraping to his slender curves. As well as knee high socks. He was happily walking down the street, with a huge happy smile.

"Sun glasses" Mina spoke pulling hers down. The rest of the room did so too, leaving a confused and clueless izuku.

"When I saw him, walking down the street~" Todoroki sung. Looking at the male with a deep blush, checking out his curves and bit his lip out of curiosity.

All might, dadzwa and endeavour glared at Todoroki, who had a light tint on his cheeks towards how izuku looked. The rest of the class blushed also at the scene. Damn! Even bakugo. "You look good deku-Kun!" A deep red ochaco spoke. Making izuku hide behind his arms with a small mutter "thanks.."

"He looked so fine" Todoroki kept staring with a blush. Gaining the attention of izuku who turned towards him giving him a shy smile, due to the male stares. Making Todoroki walk towards him and smiles at izuku. "Oh shit I'm gay.." he spoke. Not realising he spoke out loud. Making izuku show a confused face and a soft giggle. Looking up at him with a soft twinkle in his eyes. Todoroki gently held deku chin and lifted it it so they had eye contact. Causing izuku to blush deep red. "What's your name?" Todoroki asked leaning close. Though izuku didn't answer, he turned away and softly walked away with a sway of his hips to embarrassed.

All might nodded. His son- I mean student was safe. Dadzwa shooting dagger towards the on fire boy. While present mic was trying to calm his boyfriend down with calming head pats.

"As she walked all that I could say was- ooo oo~ yeah yeah~" it shows Todoroki looking at izuku ass and biting his lip. "Ooo~ ooo yeah yeah~" he says wiggling his brows and showed a excited face. "Nice ass cutie~" he calls. Causing izuku to turn around and look at him with a flustered face. Puffing his red cheeks.

The class laughed at how Todoroki was reacting. His fire side set alight and blushing hard. While izuku was blushing a beat red.
Latte smiled happily. "How did you like it?~" she asked playfully. Todoroki blushed "is there more of these?" He asked curiously. Causing the dad figures to stare icey daggers at him. Though right now Todoroki could not care. Latte laughed "maybe~" she jokes. Before she smiled and clapped her hands together. "Next one?" She says excitedly. The theatre nodded.