Multi-verse 9

Latte smiles towards the audiance. "Oh! This one is kinda cute but sad at the same time!" she says with a warm smile. People relaxed 'at least there's some happy parts." dadzwa says.

Church

"church?" kirshima speaks up with a confused tone. Latte nods "Here, people take in beast like creatures and throw them in a arena, for them to kill bad people like, murders and such for other peoples amusement." she says softly. Kirshima grumbles "Thats un manly.." he says leaning back. Latte agreed.

A young deku was getting dragged in chains. He was slightly tall, his fur green with horns and sharp claws. He looked around terrfied, before his hands got pulled up and a branded burn hisses into his skin. The poor boy got thrown into a cell, making him cry and curl up.

"Poor deku-kun.." uracka speaks. Other nodded in agreement.

The screen flashed to show a taller green type bull in the arena. He looked around at the crowd. He had no choice but to do as they say, so he starts sprinting towards the male who was acused of being a murder. Biting into his neck with his sharp fangs, which killed the murder easily. Causing the dead males blood to splash on a scared izuku face. He was getting dragged along by two gaurds, as they washed his head with simply just a bucket. A dark figure came moving forward and looked at the male with pity. There stood kirshima.

"Its me?!" the red head spoke suprised. Getting more excited at the sight of him with deku. Making the simps grumble unpleased.

Kirshima leaned forward and healed the wound with a friendly shark like smile. Making deku look up suprised and shock covering his face.
The screen showed kiri stood in the garden, holding a magical type kon-fu type stick. He spun it professionally, practicing with a smile on his face. Deku looked through his cage, with delight and curiousty. While kiri kicked the air and punched also with skill. Deku tried coping, half way through the practice kick, the screen switched towards deku hitting another villian, causing said man to fly and his back to crunch as it hit the arena wall. Deku looked around at the people with a smile.

Kirshima was blushing as dark as his hair at the scene. "Hes so cute.." he whispered. Making izuku hear and blush a dark shade. Snuggling close to kota and eri shyly.

Before his eyes landed on another person in the arena. His eyes and facial features dropping as he saw a injured little terrfied boy. Only in for stealing some bread. He cautiously went up to him trying to help him. Before a whip came slashing over his back. Over. And over. His blood dripping down down his bare back. Him trying to get up as he cried.

"There fucking bastards!!" Bakugo screamed and shot his middle finger to the screen. Not liking deku hurt. Todoroki glanced up. "I feel pity.." he spoke in a emotionless voice. Everyone looking at him with a confused 'you do?' Which made Todoroki ignore them and carried on watching.

Kirshima was walking down the hall, dead villians filled the halls. All scratched, bitten and broken. He looked at them all in pity, before he saw something. Causing his face to drop and eyes to widen, as well as his pupils to shrink in small angered dots. There - we shall izuku getting dragged along the floor, all limp from the amount of blood loss. Kirshima grumbled and rushed over with hase. His hands moved along his torn apart back, the wounds slowly closing over to heal. Izuku weakily sat up. Seeing kiri, he leaned forward. Placing his forehead against his starting to sniffle. Kiri slowly wraped his around him, pulling him into a comforting embrace.
Though, soon after whips and restraints go around izuku. Who was looking at kiri with fear. The restraints burning into his skin, causing some smoke to arise. Kiri was about to run, before he was also restrained by some gaurds. Cutting him from his power causing him to sink down.

"i would never back down!" Kirshima spoke. Crossing his arms over his chest. Denki nodded "Bro strong hearted!" Causing kirshima to do the little puppy dog eyes. "Bro.." Denki smiled with the same. "Bro!" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Ew."

The scene switched to izuku on his knees. Restrained down. He seemed to be about to get executed, he tried to budge though his eyes was on kirishima crying softly. Kiri looked at him with dread. Deku eyes wondered around the room, till he spotted a little kota. Who had black hair instead of green. Looking at the scene with terror.
Deku clenched his teeth causing them to grit. He growled and started to buldge out his muscels pulling on the restraints. Gaurds came rushing forward about to restrain him further, though kirshima came running forward and kicked the axe from the executioner, grabbing it and cut into the restraints. Deku came charging towards the horrible people, slashing and knocking them out. While kirshima helped. They both turned to little kota. Deku smiled and othered his hand, which the boy took. The sounds of gaurds could be heard charging forward, kirshima took his hand and they all started to run. Kirshima smashed against the window, making them all saftey run out. Deku and kiri smiling, while kota kept close. As they were far enough, kirshima leans up and softly kissed his lil nose. Which made deku blush. The screen turned black.

Latte smiled warmly. "So?" she asked. Which made mina and the invisable girl squealed at the scene. "Ship!" she cheered. Which made latte giggle. Kirshima was beaming red, with the glares of the simps, and parental figures. Deku giggled softly at the red kirshima causing the red head male melt. "Shall we move on?~" latte teased. Everyone nodded happily.