BRËÄTHË

*LÜKË'S PÖV*

When I left to go get the boys I saw a group of girl go upstairs right after winter so I thought nothing of it, when I got to the boys I told them I think I found the one but she went to sit in her room to wait for us since there was not place private to talk, we started to walk up the stairs to the room she told me but when we got to the top of the stairs we heard screaming and crying so we ran to the blue door like she said and when we opened the door the girls I saw walk up here where kicking winter and yelling  stuff like "go kill yourself" "rosa should have left you to freeze to death that day" and more so I stepped up "everyone but winter and the boys get the hell out and don't think rosa wont hear about this now get out and go sit at a table now!  And with that out of the way I went to winter and picked her up and sat her in my lap while I sat on the bed "calum can you go get a wet rag?" I asked once I asked her left the room and the other boys sat on the other end of the bed, I looked at winter to see how bad her wounds where she had a bloody busted lip and some bruises forming but the one thing that looked the worse was her eye, it was turning black and it was really swollen, when calum came back with the wet rag he began to clean her up while I just held her, after calum was done cleaning her up we began to interview her,"what type of music do you like?" Michael asked "oh I have a few bands I like they consist of green day, blink-182, arctic monkeys and my most favorite band one direction I love them." winter says adorably, Oh my god I like her already "I love your style oh and I have a question if you don't mind?" Ashton asked "thank you and what is your question bandana dude?" Winter asked I just giggled because I forgot she don't know there names only mine "bandana dude really" Ashton giggled "well ya I don't know your guys name but mr luke over here" she chuckled "well my name is Ashton the one with red hair is Michael and the asian looking one is calum" Ashton pointed out "oh okay, what is your question tho Ashton?" Winter asked "do you have braces" Ashton asked "umm yes I hate them but I have to keep them for like two or three more years there stupid I have had them for five years now"
She said "well thank you for letting us talk to you I think we have made a decision we will be going down stairs now thank you so much for your time winter" Ashton said
We all got up and headed down stairs where rosa was with the girls sitting at the table we told mrs,rosa that we have made a decision and we also told her what the girls did to winter, when we where done signing the papers we went back up to winters room "winter I hope you are ready to pack" calum said "um why?" Winter asked confused "you are going home with us I adopted you winter so hurry let's get you packed" ashton said "I'm already packed all it is a guitar in a case in the closet" winter said with so much happiness,after we got all her stuff we where out the door
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
Word count:633
Vote✨
Comment📝
Quote:we're the voice of the new generation