✦|𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4|𝓢𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓻|✦(𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2)

"I am finally putting mature language into this chapter, you all have been warned ⚠️⚠️ anyways I was able to write this part 2 of chapter 2 so that I could finish this half of the chapter."

"Now go and enjoy the chapter my little danger noodles of the night see you laters."💖💖💖💖💖

.p.s.
"As I am writing this book I might not be able to do so because of online school so yeah enjoy everyone and see you guys next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

As me and keith walk through the entrance seeing that sam is in good hands talking with his friend named miles.

Than keith started to talk.

"So i heard that there is a party wanna go??" Asked Keith with a smirk.

"Is this a date??" I asked trying to find out he is playing at and I was getting suspicious vibes from keith.

"It's not a date honest i did hear about a party so i was asking you to come along with me" said Keith feeling sad that his friend won't be coming.

"Ok fine i'll go to the party" I said having the feeling that something bad will happen, I don't like going to parties because boys will be looking me as if i was prey i hated going to parties but I had no choice than go to the party because of Keith.

"YEAH!!! That's what talking about" said Keith voice was almost loud for people to hear.

"But i have to ask my brother to come along too I "said immediately and smiled.

Sam walked towards me and Keith.

"Hey sam, wanna go to a party" said Keith.

"I already heard about the party and I'm going to it" said sam with out hesitation.

"Well than see you guys later" said Keith while smiling and running to his class.

"Ok bye Keith" both me and sam said at the same time.

"Ok y/n time to go like now!!" Said sam hurrying me to get to class.

"Alright let's go" I said while walking to my class.

Meanwhile in history class:

"Ok sam do you got this" I said with determination in my voice and a smile trying cheer up sam.

"Your right y/n i can do this" said sam with little bit of nervousness and determination.

As the a student stop their family generally report, Mr. hosney sitting there like he don't care about the family genealogy reports of his students.

"Okay Mr. Witwicky you're up" said Mr.hosney while looking at me and sam.

"Wish me luck y/n/n" said sam with sarcasm in his voice, sam get up from his chair next to mine and walked towards the classroom board then turn around facing the front of classroom looking at our classmates.

Sam then was behind the a deck next to the teacher's desk.

"Sorry i got a lot of stuff" said sam while trying get out some items out of his bag.

I hear whispers, I then looked to my left to see trent next to a mikaela whispering to her in the ear rolled my eyes about how stupid he is then i look back at my brother.

"Okay for my family..."said sam as something cut him off from talking, getting hit on the neck.

Students started laughing at what happened to sam, i get angry and I know who did it that fucker trent.