Kidnapped By My Bully

Ari's POV:🌸

Man I really don't want to go to school. I kno my mom will hurt me if I don't go. ugh😒. I took a shower and put on some sweats and a white tee with my white nikes. After i sneaked out,as I was walking to the bus-stop I was thrown into the wall by Jacob. Yay first beating of the day.😒 ( note the sarcasm). After he was done I went on the bus then out the blue Jacob pulls me on his lap.

Me: dude what the heck! (Yells & tries to get off his lap)

Jacob: Don't raise your tone with me (slaps me). Now why you getting all dressed up for daddy??

Me: I'm not getting dressed up for noone you bozo. I always wear stuff like this. (Rolling Eyes)

Prince:disrespect me again ( puts his hand up)

Me: (flinches)

Prince:thought so b****

Me: why?! (Standing up and yelling)

Prince: what?

Me:why? Why do you always have to bully me? Huh? (Pushes him against wall with a knife to his neck)

(A/N: ps they've been at the school I was too lazy to write it😜)

(Almost the whole school is looking at them even the teachers)

Prince: ( crying and shocked)

Me:Did you know how I felt when you killed my dad?! (Cutting his neck a little)

FLASHBACK:

After I was done singing to Zaemon ( my boyfriend) he finally forgave me. I was so happy, he told me were going out on a date so while we were running to our car I see my car getting pushed into the lake by Princes. Tears instantly formed in my eyes, my dad was in the car he just got out the hospital from cancer (he was okay but couldn't walk a lot so I left him in the car while I sang). I instantly jumped in the lake I was underwater looking for the car then I found it. I saw my dad not moving so I swam to the car ripped the door off and carried my dad. He was really heavy that I almost sunk to the bottom but I made it to the top of the shore. I was dragging my dads body saying call 911 I put his body on the ground and shook him.

Me: Dad? Daddy!! Dad! No no no no ( I was crying uncontrollably)

I gave him CPR but nothing worked and I checked his pulse it was a slow heart beat that was getting slower.

The paramedics came and took him to the hospital. I took an officers gun and aimed it at prince

Me:why? Why would you do that?!

Prince: I didn't know he was in the car I did it cuz I was jealous

Me: Idk what you were jealous about and Idc but if my dad doesn't make it ( I fell to the ground and cried while Zaemon was trying to sooth me)

(A/N: she still has the gun in her hand)

Me:(I stood back up and shot myself in the stomach three times and fell to the ground.) I was ok and Prince didn't touch me or talked to me for the rest of the year. It started all over again this year. (A/N: which is right now)

FLASHBACK OVER.

Prince: (crying and screaming)

Me: huh?! I had to go to therapy for 8months! And at the funeral people had to hold me down bcuz I didn't want my dad to leave me for good. But now he's gone now,cuz of you! Why?!

( I see my boyfriend Zaemon running through the crowd. We been through so much)

(A/N: Her dads flash back had there relationship in it Long story short: Ari broke up with Zaemon bcuz she was insecure. She sang a song to him. And when they went to go out on a date it let up to Ari's dads death.)

Zaemon: Ariahna stop I'm know your hurt,but stop for me?

Me:why shouldn't I kill his ass?! (Pushing the neck further to Princes neck)

Zaemon: I'm sorry but you forced me to it (Goes to me and bites my ear.))

Me thinking: ( dammit he's got my weak spot. no Ari fight it.)

Me:(eyes rollback)

Zaemon:(still biting your ear he goes and pinches your neck the you pass out in his arms) you are lucky I saved your a**! (pointing at prince)

Prince:I wasn't scared of that b****!(pointing at Ari)

Zaemon: (instantly pulls a gun out) call her a b**** again and I will make her dream come true by killing your a**!

Prince:(silent)

Zaemon: (puts gun up) Thought so!

(Walks out the school like a boss, with you in his arms and brings you home)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I did good on this chapter. I'm going to need you guys to chose which one you want to be bullied from ( bcuz they're prince's friends)

Ray bullies:??

Roc bullies:??

Prince bullies:Ari

Prod bullies:??

Diggy bullies:??

ANYWHORE

VOTE,👈 COMMENT, 👈AND STAY MINDLESS👇

-❤Ariahna