Chapter 6

Roc's POV

I watched myself as I knocked that lieing b***h out. I'm going to wait for the guys for we can give her a huge beating ALL together, then the other girls. Hehe I'm the best. And when I get home ima crush Brook for good. You'll see my plan all in Brooks POV.

Zaemons POV

I was at the hospital scared,I didn't want Brook to die on me, I've only did one major bad thing and life and I think god's forgiven me. I think I have enough time to tell you the major thing that happened ok I was 9 years old and I was-

Doctor- Brook Sanchez?

Me- Yes, is she alright?

Doctor-(sigh) Well she's....... Well there's no other way to say this but brook has di- (A/N: sorry y'all I had to ps she's dead)

I blocked out all of his words she can or can't make it? OMG I can't believe this. She....she died on me I don't know how I'm going to tell ro- why would he want to know? He probroally killed her and laughed about it. That son of a b***h. I need to tell her family, no I shouldn't,I'm not,I'm done. I'm just going to get Ariahna and go to California miles away from the drama. Yea that's what ima do.

Brooks POV

Thought I was going to die huh? I asked the doctor to tell them Im dead

Cuz I got it already planned ima steal $3,500 out of my dads bank then fly all the way to California for I can be miles and miles away from the drama here. I just needa pack up my stuff and get my doggie Hope and I'm outta here.(A/N: Sounds familiar right?😏 Ps hope is brook's WORLD)

I waited 20mins until I felt that that werid boy wasn't there any more. I walked home and when I opens the door I didn't get my usual hi from Hope. Hmmmmm werid right?

Authors pov

Brook went straight to hr room and gasped, there was a blood trail all the way to Hopes bed. She crept all the way to Hope's bed and saw.... Not a happy hope, a dead hope. She had cuts EVERYWHERE you can imagine and all of her hits were out. Brook imediantly got on her knees and wept for 3hrs straight. She packed all her clothes and went straight to the bank took the money and went to the airport and saw.......

Ariahna's POV

I woke up with pain ALL in my body I started to groan (not that way😏) and I heard a bunch of other groans and I turned my head and saw all the girls.

Me-GIRLS!!!!!!!!

All their heads shot up to me.

Me-WERE FREE!!!!!!!

Then a ll you heard was cheers but that's when sky spoke.

Sky-Guys......GUYS!!!!!!! Where's Brook,Love&Gracie?!!!

We all went pale, we took all our ivs out and searched around the whole room and started to cry. Those were the three main girls who stood up to the gang they always bad mouthed them when we were like mouses. Now there dead.

Authors POV

But the thing the girls didn't know is that the girls aren't really dead, they sneaked out the hospital and had the EXCACT same plan as Brook&Zaemon's

When the girls were done weeping

Lala sat up straight up and y'all and said

Lala- (yelling really loud)Girls!!!!! Enough is enough we are going to get payback at those guys we are going to go to California learn how to use guns and etc. Then come back here and get justice for Love Gracie and Brook!!!!! Are you with me?!

Girls- HELL NO!!!!!!

Lala- (voice is REALLY SOFT) ok how about we go to Califonia and get all this drama off our chests and relax then go to a school in there?

Girls-yea we should do that.

The girls went straight home and took all their belongings and went to the airport when they arrives there they saw 3 familiar faces........... (A/N: Ps Zaemon is with the girls)

////////!!!!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&@@@@@

Should I keep going? Yea I should i like this part.Back to the story.

-Ari❤💋👄

•••••*••*•**•*••*••*•**•*•*•*•••*•*••*•*

Authors POV

Brook Gracie & Love despised the girls. So they made an plan to go to Califonia and stay there. When they were at the airport they saw the faces they thought they'll never see in there life again. They saw.........................................................

RAY,PROD,PRINCE,ROC&DIGGY!

Brook's POV

Me-ooooooooo no ooooo no. No no no no no!!!! Run!!!!!

Me and the girls were running for our life then I saw our plane and yelled

Me- Guys this way!!!!!

We got to the plane gave the tickets

To the lady and ran on and we saw the girls on the plane while we saw the guys borading. This is going to be a hell of a plane ride.

*****+**+*****_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_

Yea now I'm done now I should get 10 votes&comments on both chapters ok?

If you don't I'll get you at night j\k but can one of y'all tell me in the comments how to post pictures in the du dah thingy. Anyways VOTE👇COMMENT👇AND STAY MINDLESS👇

-Ariahna❤💋👄