Chapter 7

Prince POV:-)

Ha those girls think there slick. They ain't gettingniff the plane oh no, ima go and get Ariahna and Gracie and ima wait for the guys to get their girls. Oh SH*T!!! That dude Zae something has a gun, why did we let that dumb boy ray have the gun ima take it from him .

Me- Ray give me the gun (whispering)

Ray- WHAT?!! (Yelling really loud)

Me-stfu and give me the gun.

And this racthet bot gone start smiling.

Ray-WHAT?!! (hella loud)

Me-just forget it dumba**. just use that gun wisely.

I walked away before he could even answer, cuz if he said something stupid again, I was gona pimp slap that fool.

(A/N: only my bestie knows what that's about)

Ariahna's POV

No! we were about to leave them and be gone but no they want us to be with them. idek why they want us, do they wantbus for s*x or something, Revenge? idk what its going to be but ik its stupid. im NOT going to let them get or hurt me or the girls.

10hrs later

Ariahna's POV

Sky woke me up she told me to get the girls and run when were boarding. I went to the girls and told them to spilt up and run and meet up at a McDonalds.

Pilot-We are now landing grab your bags and go.

Well then,he rude.

Me&Sky- You ready girls? We're going to meet at a McDonalds ok?

Girls-Ok (Huging)

We were by the doors and looked at each other, when we got off the stairs......

We ran........

And ran........

And ran.........

Then all I'm seeing is the girls being tackled and cuffed by the guys.

I run with sky into this house. Luckily the door is open, when we walked in I heard a gun click and I see 2 girls with shotguns.

2 Girls- Keep your hands up! And who are you?!

********†****+++++++++++++++-----------------(((((((((((((((((((((>>>>>>> TBC

I need 2 characters that are MAYBE going to ride or die with the girls.

So I need.

Name-

Personality-

Fav color-

Clothes style-

1 more thing.

You are going to have to fight so what do you want to fight like: Old school style,boxing,karate etc .

VOTE👇 COMMENT👇AND STAY MINDLESS👇

-Ari <3