Unknown Love

Harry's P.O.V
Today It Was A Beautiful Day.I Also Remembered That I Was Going To Be Able To Go To The Hospital And See The Love Of My Life;Paris.
I Had To Dress Good Because I Actually Had Something planned And I Hoped It Went Good.I Went To My Closet And Got:A Gray Shirt And White Jeans With Some Dark Blue Converse.I Went To My Car And Headed To Liam's House To Pick Him Up Since He Was Also Coming To See Jasmin.As We Got There Liam Told Me That He Was Going Up Stairs To See Jasmin And I Told Him To Stay Until I Text Paris So She Gets Out Of The Room."Okay I Texted Her Just Wait Until She's About To Come.A Few Minutes Passed And She Said She Didn't Want To Come Because Of Jasmin,"Wait Don't Go Yet Now I Need To Convince Her" Me And Liam Gave A Small Laughter."Okay Now You Can Go!I Was A Little Late To Meting Paris Because I Went To Get Her Some Candy.When I Saw Her Sitting Alone I Actually Felt Kinda Bad I Guess."I'm Sorry I'm Late Is Cause I Went To Get You Some Candy."
"It's Alright And Thanks My Favorite Flavor." She Said
"Do You Want To Go For A Walk Around Here In The Grassy Area Of The Hospital?" I Asked Her.
"No It's Cause Jasm-" I Cut Her Off.
"No Don't Worry Paris Nothing Will Happen Okay?"
"Okay But Just For 20-30 Minutes." It Was Better Than Nothing As I Smiled.
As We Went Outside We Saw A White British Guy Selling Cotton Candy.In Thought Of Beeing Nice To My Paris So I Went And Bought Her A Pink Cotton Candy And Buy My Self A Yellow One.As We Where Walking I Said "I Would Of Gotten The Pink Cotton Candy But I Hate That Flavor!" We Both Giggled.As We Where Walking Paris Got A Piece Of Her Candy And Shoved It In To My Mouth.I Was Chasing Her As She Looked Back At Me She Tripped And Fell.I Guess She Didn't Notice The Big Brown Trunk On The Floor.As I Saw Her Falling I Ranned Faster To "Try" And Catch Her.But I Couldn't It Was Too Late Therefore,I Felt On Top Of Her.My Plan WAS Working I Thought.We Were Close But Not As Close Enough To Try And Kiss Her.I Still Had My Hand On Her Back I Got More Close Because I Could Notice That She Wanted To Kiss Me.I Got So Close That Our Noses Where Touching.This Was My Chance I Thought.I Also Saw She Dropped Her Cotton Candy So I Dropped It To.So I Put Her And Myself In The Right/Correct Position So That I'm Able To Kiss Her Good.I Reached Out To Her Lips And Kissed Her Soft Lovable Lips.(It Was A French Kiss)I Was Also Hoping She Didn't Back Away.She Was Rubbing Her Hand All Over My Back And Her Other Hand Was On My Cheek.Turn On I Thought!A Little Timed Passed And We Stopped Kissing And I Told Her "I Love You Paris" She Was Just Looking Right Into My Eyes As We Leaned To Kiss Each Other Again.