Chapter 2 Unknown Love

París P.O.V
I Wake Up Today Realizing Today's The Big Day For Jas.I Know What I'm Going To Wear So I Feel Confident On My Self. ***
Finally Its Time To Get Ready For A Turn-Up Tonight! I Got One Of My Mom's Dresses That She Left For Me.Its A Tight Dress;It Has Orange In The Middle And Black On Everything Else.I Get My 3 Inch High Heels And Curl My Hair Put My Black Shadow Make Up And Pink Lip Stick On I Put Light Pink Blush On My 2 Dimples.Jas And I Are Ready I Blind Fold Her And Go To Her Surprise "Party".I Go Inside Her Favorite Restaurant Called "Dream Out" I Get Inside Register With The Lady Get Jasmin In. I Notice Something Weird Though....5 Guys Staring At Us.I Ignore Them.I Sit Jasmin Down And Ask Her To Guess Where Were At."Omg...Are We At Dream Out?!" She Says With Excitment "Yes!" I Say.I Unblind Her Eyes And Finally We Start Eating This Yummy Food.I Could Still See The Guys Staring I Also Notice That Jas Knows But Dosen't Want To Say Anything.I Saw That Jasmin Couldnt Take It Any More So She Decides To Look Back.One Guy Smiles At Her With Sparkling Eyes I Say "Jasmin Hows The Food?" I Think I've Interrupted. "U mm Good,Good Thanks For Askin" She Giggles.I Feel Weird So I Decide To Go To The Bathroom.As I Go Through One Wall And A Counter I Pass Behind This One Guys Chair As I'm Passing He "Axidentally" Pushes His Chair Back And Hits Me On My Thigh.Ughh.So He Gets Up Half-Smiling At Me And Says "Oh I'm Sorry I Didnt Know You Where Passing" I Look At Him With Anger And Say "Its Alright" Which It Really Wasnt.On My Way To The Bathroom I Could Hear All The 5 Guys Giggle.Idiots! I Thought .The Time Of Our Dinner Is Over I Have Another Surprise For Jas. "I Have Another Surprise For You So I'm Gonna Need To Blind Fold You Again." She Giggles.As We Head To Her Favorite Bar Called "Crazy-People" I Could Hear Talking And Laughing Behind Us But Everytime I Looked Back Nothing Was There So I Hear It Again And Look Back But Theres No One "Jas Can You Hear That ?" I Say "Yes I Do Its Like Man's" She Laughs.As We Take The Left They Take The Right.We Go Inside I Unblind Fold Jas."Amma Get 2 Drinks-" Jas Interrupts And Says "No Get 2 For Both Of Us" As I Go To Get Them And Come Back I See Jasmin Dancing With This Guy I Text Her Saying Where I Got The Table So When Shes Done Dancing She Comes To Me.10 Minutes Pass And Finally Shes Here."Whos That Guy?" I Ask "Idk But His Name Is Santiago" She Answers.We Sucked Up Way To Much Bottles That Got Us Really Drunk!I Could See The People Dancing Like Paper Being Blown By The Wind.The Next Morning We Wake Up At This Place I Cant Really Reconize,I Saw Someone Sitting Besides Me As I Touch My Forehead And Open My Eyes I Realize Its Zack."How Are You Feeling?" He Asks Me. "Good I Guess" He Looks At Me Strangely And Says "What Happened Last Night?" I Took A Deep Breath And Said "Can We Talk About It Later When I Feel Better?" He Looks Back At The Wall And Says "Yes Baby,I Love You Okay?" My Heart Starts To Pound Faster,"I Love You Too Zack" I Smile. Zack Looks At Me, Pulls Me Towards Him And Kisses My Lips.