Unknown Love

Harry's P.O.V
As I Was About To Get Out The Hospital I Went To Get Some Coffee First,The Cafeteria Wasent That Packed Though.As I Was There I Had This Feeling That Someone Was Behind Me.....Like A Girl.As I Looked Back I Noticed That It Was The Same Girl I Saw Last Time At The Restaurant This Time She Was Wearing Jeans And A Purple Abercombie And Fitch Shirt With Flats.She Wasn't Looking Though So I Decided To Go Up To Her.As I Touched Her Shoulder I Said "Hey There" As She Turned Around She Said "Hi Are You Harry?" She Asked. "Yes Remember Me?" She Giggled And Said "Yes" We Stood There With Silince,I Think She Thought It Was Awkward."Well I Need To Go Check On My Friend Jasmin The One You Saw With Me Last Time." She Said With A Whisper "Oh God Is She Okay?,What Happened?" I Asked "She's Traying To Cure What She Had But Thanks For Asking Also,She Had This Stomach Pain In The Morning." Woow I Thought "I Hope She's Okay And How Long Will She Stay Here" I Asked "Ummm..." I Think She's Thinking Wrong "No No I'm Not Into Her I'm Just Asking" I Giggled "Well About 1-2 Weeks." As She Left I Wanted To Stop Her And Kiss Her Check Atleast, I Went To Liam's Room To Go Check On Him InTold Him That The Girl ThatbHe Was Into Was Also Here At The Hospital And That The Girl I Was Into Was Also Here Taiking Care Of Her."Omg Do You Know Her Name?" Liam Said Excited. "My Girls Name Is Paris And Yours Is Jasmin" He Smiled And Looked Up.