Meeting His Fans

I was simply cleaning up the kinchen when I herd my dear boyfrind Alex Quackity call my name. I walk over to his youtube room and peak my head inside, "hello?" I say in a small voice. He looks up at me and smiles, "come meet my friends Y/N." Walking over to him I stumble abit from nerves. Once I reach his desk I look to his screen and see hes still live. I blush and get overly nervous, the pubic is yet to know about us because Alex doesnt want me getting hate. I look at him confused wondering if this was the time to tell the world. He subtlety nods and reaches out to me. I slowly but surly go stant next to him. "Chat . . . This is my boyfriend, Y/N," he introduces me to all...30 thousand of them. I didnt notice how many people were watching. I out on a small smile while chat goes by at 100 miles a minute. The ones I can catch are either keyboard smashes or saying that this cant be real. I remeber seeing on twitter that they all had trust issues from the dreamnotfound "meet up". A notification sound played saying someone donated, "If hes your boyfriend kiss him😶". Alex looked over at me making sure it was okay. I look back at him and move my face closer to his. We both lean in slowly, keeping in mind people were watching, and shared a small but lovely kiss. We back away from one another and look over to chat. It was zooming by agian but full of "awws" and "Dream and George could never🙄✋" with the few occasional keyboard smashes as always. Alex was still sitting down so he pulled me down soflty into his lap. I sat there shocked for a second before regaining my composure. I giggle a second before smiling and looking at the camera, "Hi." Another donation comes in, "whats your favorite song rn Y/N❤". "Oh uh, it has to be 'Bubble Gum' by Clairo," I smile. Alex is sat behind me smiling with his head rested on my shoulder. "Whos taller?" Another donation ringed. Chat then started spaming for a hight reveal. I stand up and so does Alex. He stand up tall and pround knowing im am infact shorter than him. Chat seems to go crazy thinking i would be the taller one. I cant wait to see twitter after this one, I joke to myself. We sit back down int the position we were before we stond up. "Chat what should Y/N and I play," Alex asks back as his energetic self. Chat says differant things so a mod divided to just make a poll. The options were, QNA, minecraft, soap opera, and finally slenderman. I brightened up a bit at the last option, being inlove with creepypastas and the slenderman games. The voting ends and luckily its slenderman. Alex sets it up while also stalling a bunch. He may act brave but boy is he a scared cat iff camera. "Good job chat, hes gonna get nightmares now shake my head," I joke. Quackity laughs while trying to deny what I just said. At this point the stream has 50 thousand veiwes all because i joined it. The internet was a weird thing. Slenderman was finnaly set up and so we started to play. I turn slightly and grab the head set off my boyfriends head and transfer it to mine. I take over while Alex sits there stunned. He knows im into this stiff but not this much. "Ok so whats the plan?" He asks.[sorry if I get any information wrong, im not all that informed about the game] "First we need to explore a bit," I state getting ready for the adventure to soon come. I feel Alex take over for a second making it so he can hear it out loud and me in the headphones. I tune out what Alex starts to say as hes talking to chat. Im just walking around the woods and finally I found the first drawing. I can hear that slender is near soni start to run in a random direction.  I faintly hear Alex in the background makeing jokes and being himself. God I love  that man. Suddenly im brought back from my daydream by slender killing me. "Oops I got distracted by something," I tell both Alex and chat. We continue to play for a while before Alex tells chat thats its getting late and we had to go. I beat the game once and poor Alex kept getting jump scared and dieing. He ends stream and get up and ready for bed. We get into the king size bed and cuddle up while putting on <favorite anime/show>. After a few episodes we're  both fast asleep dreading to look at twitter the day, maby even week depending how they took the news. Either way im happy with Alex and we both love eachother dearly and truly.

[Im working on part 2 of roadtrip so look out for that soon, also gonna try and update some of my other books. Please dont be afraid to request anything either in the comments or privately in DMs =) Stay save and Have fun!]