part 1 🔞

Warning ⚠️ :- slight 🔞mature content. This story is only for a mature audience....kids stay away from this book.

It was my duty to warn you, follow or not it's upon you.

Enjoy reading

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV

The thick forming clouds were turning darker than before, the whole atmosphere was getting cold and windy. People who were walking here and there started to move forward for the shelters as nature was all set to rain. The smell of fresh mud was enough to essay the tensions in the air. And like it promised, the dark clouds began to drop drizzling drops like a warning for those people who are still outside without any shelter.

Birds and animals found some space under trees, while people too stood under trees while some of the people were standing under the roof of buildings and shops.

People with Vehicles Speeds up to save themselves from getting drenched. So did Sanjiv too.

Sanjiv switched on the wipers of his car to get a vision of the path. Running his left hand on his wet hair he managed to drive with his right hand for a few seconds.

"Koushy shut the window glass properly," he said and concentrating on driving wheels.

Koushalya who was sitting beside him did as he told her. Holding her pallu of saree she shivered under the cool breeze of ac.

Seeing her shivering body Sanjiv turned off the car AC and handed her his white kerchief to wipe her wet face.

Just a few minutes before the newly married couples were returning from their in-law's place, and all of sudden the weather changed. And all above that Sanjiv's car stopped in the middle of nowhere, he had to get down and look after the car issue. He was checking the engine while Seeing him getting wet in the rain koushy could not sit back like that, she too got down and held the umbrella for him. Thank god for her mother-in-law already gave them an umbrella predicting the weather. Sanjiv told her so maybe times to get inside, but she didn't listen to him. In this, all chores both got drenched in rain as the umbrella wasn't big enough to cover both of them at the same time.

After a few minutes Sanjiv held her hand and made her sit inside along with him, hopefully, he solved the engine problem. Without wasting another second he drew back to their home as it was already getting dark outside, and they didn't want to spend the night in the pouring rain.

Thankfully they arrived before 9 in the night...and the rain was still lashing out. Getting out of the car both ran inside their home but they couldn't avoid getting wet in the meantime.

Unlocking the main door, koushy went inside along with her husband who was busy removing his wet shirt.

Koushy ran to their bedroom and grabbed two towels. One for herself and another for her husband. Walking to the hall, she handed him a towel and freed her wet hairs from the bun.

Her mustard colour chiffon plain saree was sticking to her body like a second skin, due to the water drops, her saree became transparent giving a good view of her tight blouse and other assets.

Sanjiv, who was drying his face with a towel, suddenly his eyes fell on the exposed part of her waist.

At first, he averted his gaze thinking it would be wrong to watch her in this state, but the other part of him wasn't ready to take his eyes off her.

He can see her curves and flawless skin through her wet piece of saree. Koushy was busy drying her hair, she put all her hair on the left side of her shoulder giving him a better view of her back. She was unaware of her acts and coming consequences.