part 7 🔞

3000+ words 😰 long chapter.

as it's a ongoing story it will take few more chapters to understand the charectors, so be patient.

Enjoy reading
********************************************

Author's POV

Koushalya was sleeping peacefully, her previous thoughts about her husband and her future gave her hope. She eventually slept thinking about all those imaginary moments between her and sanjiv.

When sanjiv came back from the kitchen, with a lemon juice he found her sleeping peacefully. He didn't have a heart to wake her up.

Placing the juice glass on table, he pulled the duvet over her. Bending down till her level he placed a gentle kiss on her temple adjusting her few baby hairs which were falling on her face. Seeing her sleeping figure he felt so calm inside him, he always felt this calmness whenever she is around him. It's like she carries a positive vibe all the time.

One by one he was gazing at her facial features, and at last his eyes stuck on her fuller lips which attracted him to touch it, suck it and what not. Last night moments played inside his mind, his heartbeats increased as he remembered how her lips felt against his lips. He wanted to experience that moment one more time, Now.

Slight mature 🔞content :-

He couldn't resist himself from giving a quick pack on her lips, and then on her left cheek, this will be the last kiss, he made himself clear, and placed another kiss on her right cheeks. But his other part wasn't ready to leave her only with kisses. But her sleeping adorable figure was hard to leave just like that.

He began to place wet kisses on her jawline to till her neck line. He wanted to stop from doing this to her, but his other part wasn't ready. He wanted more.closing his eyes he took a sharp breath, It was like he was fighting with his own self to let her sleep. And at last he again lost to his desires. Placing his both hands either side of her he attacked her neck with kisses.

Slowly yet passionately he ravished her neck, "hmmmmm....." Koushalya mound in her sleep. Her moan encouraged him to do more, slowly from her neck line to he sucked the place between her collarbone shoulder line. Lust took over him, there's nothing wrong in having lust for your suppose that's what he thought at the moment. But who will make him understand that having only lust for your spouse is wrongness. Husband and wife relationship doesn't work only by having lust for each other, there should be understanding, care, trust, loyalty and a little bit of love between them. Although getting out of his introvert nature sanjiv is trying to get close with her, to be normal with her, to be comfortable around her. BUT His only mistake is , he's trying to get close with her by physically, not by heart. For him getting close is all about making out with his wife, who will make him aware of the meaning of real closeness ? Closeness means being comfortable, being free to share everything with your partner, being able to forget and forgive each other's mistakes, and being able to understand the unspoken emotions and words. Will he ever try to figure out what is actual closeness means ?

Sanjiv bite the place in order to give her hickey, but his bite was little painful, koushy mouthed still in her sleepy state" aah....... please let me sleep " As soon as she said that, sanjiv come back to his sense and stopped whatever he was doing.

He looked up at her, her eyes were closed. Means she is still sleeping. He wondered how she could sleep after whatever he did with her, then he realised she was really tired. Last night he didn't let her sleep for their make out session. It was almost 3 am when they went back to sleep after their make out session, and in the morning she didn't get any rest as she had to wake up earlier and look after the house chores. Along with that she wants to go to the hospital to help someone. So all these choa drained her energy out of her.